❥ 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 ❥

*Danielle POV*

The rays of the sun peeked through the curtains waking me up from my deep sleep.

Soon, aromas started to come inside my nose, someone's making breakfast.

I look to the other side of the bed and Aaron was gone.

I smile to myself, last night was fucking crazy.

I stretched and got out the bed only to fall on my fucking face.

"Owwww!" I scream.

Fast footsteps could be heard, Aaron came back into the room and giggled at the sight.

"Looks like someone had an accident" He says.

"Aaron shut the hell up and help me up!" I yell.

He laughs and proceeds to pick me up bridal style and carried me downstairs, I felt like a Queen.

He sat me down on the counter and went back to cooking.

"Nigga when did you learn to cook?" I ask.

"Before I got drafted, a man gotta eat and I don't be trusting these hired people to cook for me, sometimes that shit be bland." He replies

I nod in agreement.

I text Didi I'll be home in the evening

She gave a "K" in response.

Aaron hands me a plate of pancakes, sausage and eggs.

I thank him and we begin to chow down.

"This shit bussin Aaron" I tell him.

"Thanks babygirl." He reply.

I nod.

"So, I was thinking we should go to the beach around 2?" He suggests.

"That's cool with me, mind if you take me home to get some clothes?" I ask him.

"Anything for you. We going to the mall afterwards though" He tells me.

"Alright, cool." I say trying to hide my excitement.

He kisses my cheeks and lifts me off the counter and put me down. Before leaving the kitchen, he made sure I could walk before going anywhere.

He grabs his keys and we hop inside his Rolls Royce and we were on our way to my house.

We got there and walked up to the door. I felt like I was being watched but I shook it off, and went inside to get some of my stuff.

*Jonathan POV*

It's ya boy. The prettiest chocolate nigga alive in North Carolina ya heard me?

Yeah I know I fucked up having a baby and cheating on Danielle but you could do anything you want when you sexy.

Call me an asshole all you want but i'm saying the truth.

I actually do have feelings for Danielle and not that hoe Chante who got lucky and ended up pregnant.

But here I am at Danielle house watching her in this light skin nigga named Aaron. They got my ass at that restaurant but I won't let it happen again.

I'm watching her because she's mine forever, we ain't even become boyfriend and girlfriend yet and she got me tripping like this. It's whatever though cause i'm here forever and ain't no nigga gon take my place.

I seen them walk in the house and saw them come back out with a bag and her little sister waving them off.

I stare at Didi and then back on Danielle, I think I know how to get her back

Through The FireOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara