❥𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧❥

*Danielle POV*

It's finally the day DJ gets drafted and Didi's heart is in her ass.

This child called me at 4 in the morning worried about if she have gas, how she gonna sneak pass all the damn people to fart in time.

I hung up and texted her stop calling me with the shits. I look over to Aaron sleeping.

"Damn......this nigga kinda ugly" I say to myself while scratching my head.

He turns over, so his back is now facing me and I let out the most ugliest cackle as quiet as I could.

I hear Amir getting ready to ring his alarm and I quickly make my way into his room.

"What's wrong baby?" I ask him.

He looks at me with his big brown eyes and gives a big smile.

"You goofy just like yo crazy ass auntie" I tell him while giggling.

I take my baby downstairs and warm him up a bottle.

"I can't wait til you get all your teeth so you can munch on a turkey leg" I say to him.

The bottle warmer beeps signaling that the bottle was ready. I take it out of the holder and let it get a little cooler.

I walk into the living room to turn on some tv for Amir. I sit him in his chair and prop it up facing the tv so he can be entertained.

I go back into the kitchen for Amir's bottle and a little snack for myself. When I walked back into the living room I seen Amir grooving to some Elmo song.

I pulled out my phone and recorded him dancing. I posted it to my IG story and shut off my phone.

"Alright Amir, here's your bottle" I announce while handing him the bottle.

His tiny hands grip the medium size bottle and he starts drinking it. I sit next to him and enjoy my snack.

*20 Mins later*

After finishing our...late night snacks. I turn off the tv and begin to take Amir upstairs.

As I was about to step one toe on the steps, I hear a knock at the door.

"Who the hell knocking at my door 5 in the damn morning?!" I say.

I walk to the door and look through the peephole.

It's my pops.

I open the door and he puts on a big smile.

"What it do suga boo and Whoopty Woo?!" He says.

"Hey pops, what's good." I ask.

"Ain't nun going on, sorry for the early show up but I need a place to stay for a while." He tells me.

"What happened now?" I ask

"Well" He starts and he picks up Amir who kept extending his arm out for him

"Yo dumbass brother gon tell yo crackhead ass mama that i'm out the pen...She done came and brought the crack soldiers with her. You ever been jumped by some crackheads? Me neither, that's why I had to get my black ass out of there." He says

I shake my head and laugh. After talking for about 20 minutes, we all get up and go upstairs.

I show my dad the guest room and I go and put Amir to sleep.

After all of that, I walk back into Aaron and I's shared room and lay back down on the bed. Aaron cuddles me and I drift off to sleep.

I woke up to my dad voice calling someone a "silly mothafucka" and I hear laughter erupts.
I look to my side and see Aaron is missing.