❥𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 ❥

*Didi's POV*

It is currently 11:00 PM and I'm laying down in my bed trying to sleep but I keep getting nightmares from what happened a while ago.

That small son of a bitch really tried to get me over my sister. He could've snatched Shanelle long weave wearing ass up too, but he chose me...I wonder why.

I shrug the thought off my mind and opened my phone to watch some Youtube videos to take my mind off it.

I turned on some K. Michelle and began having a mini concert in my bed.

"CAN'T RAISE A MANNNNNNN" I sing

I then began listening to Trap In The Closet and pretended I was everyone.

"NOT ONLY AM I SLEEPING WITH BIG MAN, BUT HE'S MY BABY DADDY!" I mock Bridgett's accent.

My phone began to ring and it was my lil...yeah I met at my graduation and he so happened to be on the same cruise.

"What's up?" He answered.

"Shit, you tell me." He answered.

"mmh" I hum.

"Let's link on the deck." He suggest.

"I'm down." I say while getting up.

"Alright." He replies.

We hang up, and I throw on some shorts and a mint blue PINK hoodie and slip my feet in matching crocs.

I carefully close my door and then began walking to my lil boo.

When I stepped on the deck It took me a couple seconds to spot him, and he called me over.

"What's up lil mama?" He asks.

"Nothing boo." I reply.

He was tall, brown skin with a little birth mark, and had a tattoos.

(Imagine Dejounte Murray cause that's who it is and he's 20 in this one.)

"Did you enjoy your birthday?" He asks while rubbing my back.

"Yeah, it was cool." I reply.

He hums in response and out of no where and he pulls out a bag and on it said "Dior"

"DJ no the fuck you didn't." I say shockingly.

"But I did though" He said while laughing.

"Awww" I say while giving him a hug.

He gave me the bag and it revealed the Dior Sneakers and a matching purse.

"DJ you shouldn't have." I told him.

"But I wanted to." He replied and then gave me a hug.

"When am I gonna meet your people?" He asks.

"Hmm...how about tomorrow?" I suggest.

"That's fine with me." He tells me.

Out of no where, I started to yawn.

"Let me walk you back to your room baby." He said.

I nod in response.

He wrapped his arm around me and I wrap mines around his waist and we began to walk to my room.

When we got to my room, I gave him a goodnight's kiss and went straight to bed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------