❥𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 ❥

*Danielle's POV*

     We finally boarded off the ship and back to reality.The gang load our bags in the car and go our separate ways. Aaron and I start making our way to the doctor's office for a check up.

    He parks his Rolls Royce into the parking space and opens the door for me to get out. I give him a quick peck and he smiles and returns the gesture. We walk to the front desk and confirm our appointment and was escorted to the room and waited for the doctor. 

  The doctor walked in and to my surprise it was Aaron and I's old neighbor.

"Hi Mrs. Jones!!" I greet her and gave her a big hug.

"Danielle! Aaron!" She yells and return the gesture.

"What a pleasant surprise to see you two! Are you guys..you know" She says with the hand gesture.

"Yes of course" Aaron says while laughing.

"Oh goodie! I always wanted you two to be together." She says joyfully.

"Here we are, now with child." I say while Aaron rubs my semi flat stomach.

She smiles. "I'm so happy, let's check on the little angel." She says while helping me on the bed again.

I lay down on the little bed and waits for the Gel to be applied on my stomach.

"It's gonna be a little code princess." Mrs. Jones says. I hiss a little from the cold Gel on my stomach.

She moves the wand over my stomach looking for the baby.

"Ah there we go! There's the little angel!!" She says excitedly. I laugh at her excitement, the way she's happy got me thinking if she and Shanelle were plotting on me to get pregnant.

"Aaron look, it's out pumpkin." I tell him.

"I see, I hope it's a boy." He says while grinning.

I gave him a look. "I hope it's a girl." I say. We both have a staring contest until he blinked.

Mrs. Jones cleared her throat. "Would y'all like to find out?" She asks while giggling. We nod.

"It's a........Boy!" She says.

"YES! Gotta be quicker than that baby!" Aaron yells.

"Oh well, better luck next time. we're having a little prince." I say getting teary eyed.

"I know, how exciting is that?" Mrs. Jones asks.

"Very exciting. Also, would you and Papa Jones be willing to be the grandparents?" I ask with puppy dog eyes.

"Danielle now you know we would love to be the grandparents." Mrs. Jones say with a huge smile and she gave us a huge hug.

"Well then it's settled. Our family is complete...well almost." Aaron says. I give him a questioning look but brushed it off.

"Okay you two love birds, go to my assistant and book your next appointment."  Mrs. Jones says and she gives us a goodbye hug. We walked to her assistant's desk and scheduled our next appointment.

We exit the office and went back to my house.

We walk in the house and saw Didi and Dj on the couch watching a movie and eating popcorn.