❥𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 ❥

Danielle POV

Here I am, currently at the nail salon getting my usual. Nails and toes the color of pure cocaine, eyebrows waxed, and lashes done.

All I needed was my outfit for this little date with Da Mask. Looking up and down at the stores in the mall, I came across this boutique.

I went inside and instantly fell in love, nothing but the rawest of the raw outfits were in here!

"Hi! Welcome to the Gsuwoo shop, what can I get you?" A going store associate asks.

"Nothing for right now, just looking" I reply.
She nods and walks off.

I was looking at the outfits when one caught my eye. I picked it up off the rack, it was like a silk tracksuit and it looked so good.

I grabbed it along with a few more outfits and cashed out at the register.

I left the mall and made my way home.

While driving, I received a call and my car started twerking like a stripper, I answered the call.

"Yes Donny..." I answer slightly annoyed.

"Good afternoon Ms. seafood boil, may you pick up food for a King and swing it by the palace?" He asks.

"First of all, if I'm the seafood boil, you're in the mix you shrimpy bitch, and what happened to your car?" I reply.

"Onion ponytail got it.....she caught me cheating so she took my whip to get some air....I told her she need to catch some hair while she out there." He replies bluntly.

I shook my head and laughed.

"Damn you fucked up, anyways I got you" I tell him.

He says alright and hangs up.

I go to chic-fil-a and get him a chicken sandwich meal and get myself a sandwich and Oreo shake.

I pull up to Donny's house and bring him his food.

He comes out on the phone

"Talk to you later bro, my uber eats here" he says.

"I got your uber eats bitch" I say as I back out the drive way.

When I arrived home, I had a good three hours to get ready for my date with Jonathan. 

I greet Didi and take my black ass upstairs. I throw my wig on the bed and loose up my slave braids so I can wash my hair.

I hop in the shower and wash my hair.
After the shower,  I return to my room and start applying my makeup.

I sing along to the lyrics of Hot Girl Summer

"Real ass bitch!" I yell.

"SHUT YO PUSSY ASS UP!" Didi Yells from downstairs.