❥ 𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 ❥

*Danielle's POV*

My date with Aaron is tonight and I'm a little nervous. Don't get me wrong, Danielle don't get nervous for no nigga unless he's special.

I guess Aaron's special...but then again I did have the same nervous feeling with Jonathan and look where that got me.

Jonathan has been constantly trying to call my phone but I ignore it every time. I know I should block him, but I feel like there's more to the story.

My phone buzzed and it was Shanelle, she told me that her and Blake were going to the movies tonight and she's excited.

Good for her, I want the best for her and vice versa.

I texted her back that I was nervous and how i'm feeling about everything.

Within a few seconds, she texted back that her cousin been waiting a lifetime for this chance to take me out and that he's so nervous that his balls are sticking to his pants right now.

I laughed at her antics, I can always count on her to make me laugh.

I sat up in my bed and watched TV. I didn't find anything special, so I just stuck to a nice episode of Jerry Springer.

The episode is about a blind man dating this woman who he never seen before.

"Bitch even Stevie Wonder can see that's a man dawg" I say outloud.

"Well I got something to tell you" The "woman" says.

"What?" the blind man said.

"I'm really a man" He said in a deep ass voice.

"I knew it, can't trust people out here" I voiced while shaking my head.

My phone buzzed, I looked down and of course it was Jonathan.

I rolled my eyes and opened the message.

Jonathan: We need to talk..for real ma

Me: There's nothing to talk about, you have a girl plus a child...you da baby daddy.

Jonathan: Okay you caught me but I can explain.

Me: Explain it to your girl, not me.

Jonathan: Come on ma, can we at least be friends?

Me: I'll think about it, I got to go Jonathan. I have a DATE

It was silent for a few minutes until I saw the bubble come up

Jonathan: Yeah Ight.

I didn't pay no mind to it and closed my phone.

"Chile anyways" I said.

I watched Jerry for about 2 hours and got out of my bed.

I went downstairs to cook a little snack.

Didi went to her friend's house for a sleepover, It's just me, myself, and I.

I cooked myself a grilled cheese and went to the couch to eat.

An unknown number popped up on my phone, I was a little hesitant to answer cause it could be a damn bill collector.

"Hello?"

"Hey Danielle, It's Blake!"

"Oh damn Blake, I almost cussed yo ass out."

He laughs.