9

(Mika)

I was in the best mood, he actually kissed me first! I think I was actually being a decent human being this time around and it was certainly paying off. Who knew that not killing people made having a love life so much easier?

I wanted to die when I had to leave him after lunch just to go see one of my most annoying partners. But I doubted that even he could completely ruin my good mood. Still though, it wasn't good to underestimate that man whore.

"Mr. Tepes, I see you're already here." He said.

"Well, Crowley, you know what they say, if you're early you're on time, if you're on time you're late, and if you're late you're fired." I said.

"Remind me why you get to call me by my first name but I can't call you by yours." He said.

"You told me to call you Crowley," I reminded him, "did you drink too much again?" I asked.

"Snarky, aren't we." His fucking rat tail kept swinging around, I was soooo tempted to just chop it off. If it touched me it would be gone.

"I'm only here on business. So let's talk about remodeling." I suggested.

"Have a seat." He smirked.

"I'd sooner cut my own dick off." I smiled as politely as possible.

"God, they really call you the blonde devil for a reason, huh?" He asked.

"Really? I thought they called me that because of my devilishly good looks," I really hated that I was laughing at my own joke like that, "seriously though, I believe I'm called that because striking a deal with me will guarantee success but there's always a catch. The catch with you is that we're completely redoing this crack house to make it look somewhat presentable and the say you're going to get in it will be minimal at best."

"Go ahead, Mr. Tepes, I don't care what you do as long as it brings in business."

...

(Yuu)

"The blonde devil?" I asked, "Why do they call him that.

The woman had to think for a minute, "I think it was a mix of him guaranteeing success for anyone who works with him for a price, being a bit cruel, and being very hot."

"Well, I suppose that makes sense," I shrugged, "would you say that you've experienced cruelty while working here?" I asked.

"I wouldn't say cruelty although some may disagree. He just has us work harder than other companies would, but it's not like he doesn't pay us properly for the work we do," she said, "I'm sure you've noticed by now that the main reason people are here is stress. Mr. Tepes isn't the easiest person to talk to so that makes work a lot harder."

Not easy to talk to? The fuck?

"My experience with Mr. Tepes has actually been quite nice, he seems rather friendly." I said.

"It's not that he's not friendly, he just has high standards and can get a little odd when those standards aren't met. If you need to see him it better be for a damn good reason. Even Mr. Sierra is difficult to talk to and he's literally the assistant." She complained.

Jack?

"Oh, I agree. Mr. Sierra is quite the hassle to deal with." I chuckled.
...

It was finally my last appointment of the day and you know what that means. Asherrrr!

I greeted him with a huge grin as soon as he entered, "Hello, it's good to see you again." I fucking adored Asher.

"It's good to see you too." He was always happy to see me as well.