23

Incapable of scheduling I am
...

(Yuu)

Mika had arrived not even 10 minutes ago and he was already pressed against my side, head on shoulder, my arm around his waist pulling him desperately closer.

I had popped in a French movie with subtitles. While he may not have needed them, I did.

"This movie is weird." Mika's face scrunched up.

"Emily in Paris is supposed to be pretty good, I think you just have bad taste." I leaned my head on top of his. Not too soon after, I felt a light brush against my hand before Mikaela interlaced our fingers, gently squeezing my hand.

He smelled really good, sort of like vanilla and rain. It gave me the same feeling as sitting on the front porch watching a late spring thunderstorm. His hair was soft and fluffy, icy skin felt good against my much too warm hands, beautiful blue eyes that gave me instant serotonin, and his voice that relieved all tension from my body. All events from the past just seemed to slip away from me when he was around, I could fall asleep right there. Mika provided me with a sense of security, it felt familiar, like home, "I love you." The words slipped out in one breathless stream.

I felt him stiffen underneath me, hand squeezing mine just a little bit tighter, "I love you too." He responded.

"That makes me happy," I sighed as my eyes fluttered shut, too heavy to even try and keep them open, "you became my favorite thing so fast, I barely had time to blink." I murmured.

"You've been my favorite thing for a very long time," His head turned slightly under my own, his lips briefly connected with the side of my neck, "are you tired?"

"Maybe a little, but I don't want you to leave." I wrapped my arm tighter against him.

"I don't have anywhere to be," he reached his free hand up to gently stroke my hair, it's felt really nice, "do you want me to spend the night?"

"Yeah." I rubbed my cheek against his head.

"I can do that," he chuckled, "but what about your roommate?"

I sighed and begrudgingly got out of the most comfortable position of my life, taking his hand in mine and pulling him to my bedroom. Nothing too special, just a double bed, light blue walls, and some big fluffy blankets.

Mika had come here right after the presentation, and I would assume that he wouldn't feel too comfortable sleeping in a button up and suit pants, "Do you want to borrow something? I usually sleep in oversized clothes so they should fit you just fine."

"Thank you, sweetheart." He cooed as I handed him a white T-shirt and some sage green joggers.

He left the room for a moment to change, which was a bit surprising to say the least. He was back within the minute and joined me in the bed from behind, "You look cute." I said as I turned my head to face him.

He rolled his eyes, "Thank you. Eventually we're going to have stay at my apartment." He pushed my head back to a more natural looking position. Immediately after, he wrapped his arm around my side and connected his forehead to my chest.

"Mmm, I haven't been there before and you already want me to spend the night. What am I? Just a one night stand?" I asked teasingly.

"Baby, no~" he purred as he pulled me even closer, "those are only on Tuesdays."

I laughed, but seeing how tired I was, very little sound actually came out.

"This is going to sound weird, but bear with me here. Would it be ok if I traced your tattoo?" He asked.