13

(Yuu)

"No." I deadpanned.

"Yes." Mikaela responded in a teasing tone.

Before me was a massive ski resort that looked rather top quality, "You scare me." I said as I stared at the tall building. We went further up North, the place was covered in snow. It felt eerily calm here.

"Oh, I'm not done yet." He pulled me into the building and checked in with the front desk before dragging my ass into an elevator that seemed to take way too long to go up and opened the only fucking door on the floor.

"You're shitting me." My jaw dropped as I stared at the scene before me. There were doors here and there which I genuinely had no idea what they could lead to besides bedrooms and bathrooms. We were currently standing in the kitchen which had an open concept leading into the living room, a giant window let me see out into the snowy terrain.

"Do you like it?" Mikaela asked as he grabbed at my hand.

I squeezed his hand gently, "I don't know what to say."

He laughed as he turned my face and entrapped my lips, "You don't need to say anything." Mika deepened the kiss a little bit more and pulled me closer to him by my hips.

"I don't know how to ski." I admitted.

"That's a really weird thing to say while making out," he pressed his forehead against mine, "but I'm not too worried about skiing, there are other things for us to do."

"This place is gorgeous." I pulled away from him to look out the window, it really was pretty.

"You should see it at night," Mikaela smiled, "let me show you your room."

He led me by the hand into the 1st door on the left, the room had a big bed with baby blue sheets and a giant window on the wall leading to another breathtaking view, "How the hell did you manage to book this so fast?" I asked.

"You wouldn't like that answer." He stood proudly.

"Fuck, not a timeshare, right?" I was horrified until he shook his head with a laugh.

"No, babydoll, not a timeshare." He pinched the bridge of his nose and continued to chuckle lightly.

"Mika, this is something out of a dream." I really couldn't believe my eyes.

"Oh if you think this is something, you should see my room." He beamed as he took me to the room right across from mine.

The walls were all glass, it made the room a little colder but not much and my fucking god was it beautiful. The bed in the middle of the room had deep red sheets that seemed to pop against the pure white snow that was falling from every corner, this scene was something you could only have the luxury of getting from being up on a high floor. There was a door to the side that lead to a bathroom and to the left from that door was a deep red couch. He really did take the best room, "You're trying to get me to sleep in the same bed as you, aren't you?" I face palmed.

"I would never do such a thing," his lips twitched in an upward motion, "the couch is a pullout."

"Mika." I shot him a glare.

"Kidding, like I'd let you sleep on the couch. Do you know what that would do to your back?" He snickered, "You'll want to stay in here when you see it at night." He claimed. There was this look in his eyes that just made me melt, he was bubbling with positivity. He turned to look out the window and I saw just how lucky I was to have been in the right place at the right time.

"Miiiiikkkkkaaaaa," I groaned as I wrapped my arms around his waist and embedded my face into his back, he flinched, but relaxed within the same millisecond, "Why. Are. You. So. Good. At. This." I hit my head against his back with each word.