💜Give up💜

"You can win a lot in life just by being the last one to Give up"

___________

Author's pov

"I caught you my Angel.. "

Y/n's breathing rate completely stopped where as she felt her heart dropped in her stomach hearing that deep and husky voice in her ears and specially its words.

She tilted her head a little only to find herself  in her most forbidden fate's embrace, the fate from whom she tried to hide herself from the whole night .

Y/n looked at his face and she felt a shiver ran down her spine watching his sinful gaze on her face. She immediately tried to push him away in order to escaped from him.

But badly failed in her attempt when he grabbed her waist more tightly while pulling her so closer that her soft bossoms touched with his hard chest making her a little gasped with the sudden touch on her sensitive spot..

He stared at her eyes which were filled with so many different kind of emotions and feelings for him ,feelings which she started to get for him which didn't included only hate and he felt the most satisfied witnessing that. He leaned a little nearer to her ear.

"You lost My Angel . There's no escape  from this Sinner now... " He huskily whispered in her ear while brushing his lips softly over her earlobe making her breathing rate to increased with the speed of light.

Y/n's cheeks automatically started generating heat making her whole face to turned red and hot. To her luck the light was almost dark making nobody to noticed her reddish heated up face..

But how wrong she was to thought something like that .

"Why your face is so heating up Mrs Kim...? " He whispered while rubbing his cheek with her gently and softly.

Y/n felt the land under her feet slipped where as her cheeks became so hot that it felt blood was going to dripped out from them any second hearing his words and feeling his t
touch..

He rubbed his cheek against her and then gently lick her earlobe making her closed her eyes and clutched his hand and shoulder tightly..

Feeling her shuddering in his touch, his body automatically started getting aroused. He gently bite her earlobe making her breathing rate halted.
She exhaled a deep breath and than again tried to pushed him away but the Sinner in front of her had some different plans for her.

He pulled her more closer by her waist and buried his face in the crook of her neck inhaling her sweet and addictive scent and than whispered in her ear softly

"Give up to me My Angel.... "

Y/n felt her entire existence shivered hearing his words. Her heart started to beat so faster that she could heard it in her ears.
He sensually bite her earlobe again and than proceeded a little lower and started rubbing his lips against her jawline making her grip more tighten on his shoulder.

A soft gasped almost a moan escaped from her lips when he found her most sensitive spot and started kissing her there softly.. Hearing her soft moan and feeling her delicate gentle skin under his touch , Taehyung's inner sinner started to took over him.

He gently started sucking her sweet spot and Y/n felt her soul quivered when he softly bite her there earning a soft moan from her again..

Her breathing became abnormal  where as her entire body started getting unidentifiable sensations with the fact that this time she felt everything was different, she didn't felt disgusted with his touch or wanted to pushed him away instead this time she wanted to pulled him more closer more nearer to her .