💜Pleased💜

"There just isn't any pleasing some people. The trick is to stop trying"

________

Author's pov

Y/n stared at Taehyung who was looking at her with his infamous cunning grin which made her heart to skip a beat everytime she looked at it.

"Good evening Mr Kim... "

Eva's voice took Y/n out of her staring competition and than she looked towards Eva who was bowing in front of him and than to Jisoo..

"Good evening Miss Jisoo.. " Eva bowed

"Good evening.. " She replied with her fake sweet tone making Y/n to rolled her eyes to herself.

But she didn't looked towards them and continued to looked at Eva..until.

"Good evening to you too Miss Kang.. "

Y/n turned around and looked at Jisoo who was giving Y/n her mocking smirk making her to get more annoyed.

She didn't replied and just looked at her.

"Hmm.... Well seems like Miss Kang didn't accepted my greetings ... " Jisoo smirked making Y/n to raised her brow a little..

"No.. Miss Jisoo I am more than glad by your greetings because if you hadn't greeted me than I think my evening won't be good enough for my survival so a very good evening to you too.. " She snapped making Jisoo frowned and him to smirked in amusement.

She gave Jisoo her fake dramatic smile and than looked towards him who was already staring at her with his devilish grin making her to rolled her eyes and turned around.

"Amma Good night.. " Y/n spoke with a smile to Eva and than took her steps to walked away but she stopped.

"Well ....well ....well...why such hurry Mrs Kim... You have the whole night to sleep... " Taehyung stated with his grin making Y/n to turned around and looked at him.

He folded his hands over his chest making her to raised her brow at him.

"But as you can see that you have a guest here and I think you should show her some hospitality.. " He uttered.

Both Taehyung and Jisoo smirked making her to get more annoyed..

*yeah I will show her the hospital* Y/n murmured under her breath making him to raised his brow at her..

"I think Miss Kang is not pleased by seeing Me here.. " Jisoo uttered taking Y/n's gaze towards her.

"Right Mrs Kim... ? "

"Miss Jisoo As I said earlier I am more than glad by your precious presence.. " Y/n snapped.

"But to answer your question that I am pleased by your presence or not than you're absolutely right. No I am not pleased by seeing you here.. " Y/n spat and than took some steps towards them.

And than stood in front of them and snapped folding her arms.

"And I am more than sure that I would be the last person here whom you wanted to please..

Right Miss Jisoo.. "  Y/n smirked and than again spoke

"So I think you should concentrate on pleasing those for whom you really came here.. " Y/n stated and than looked at him..

"Or should I say brought here.. " She cutely smirked making Taehyung to frowned hearing her reply.

"Because Miss Jisoo I am kind of person who doesn't like pleasing someone and neither to get pleased by someone.. So a very beautiful and memorable night .." Y/n spoke showing her mocking cute smile..