💜My One💜

"You're not my number one, you're My One"

After 8 Months

Author's pov

Y/n was standing in front of her window while staring at the beautiful scenario of sun setting  which created a beautiful horizon on the dark yet gleaming sky making it looked like a mesmerizing and calming scene to eyes.

A beautiful smile crept on her face when the fresh and soothing air striked her face making her to  slowly closed her eyes and inhaled it .  Everything was totally calmed and the only sound she could heard was the beautiful wind blowing making the little life breathing inside her tummy happy too because she could felt it that ,that little life was enjoying it too just like her..

Her smile widened when her tummy tingled softly making her to put her palm on her tummy gently and felt the it breathing inside her. She was totally lost in her own beautiful world with her baby until she felt two arms wrapped around her tummy gently and without even turning around she already knew the warmness of that embrace which she considered her everything, her soul, her life..

"Hmmmm... Should I feel jealous from this beautiful sunset now for making my Angel so happy? "

Her smile turned more big hearing that deep and husky voice in her ear and her heart got the most alluring calmness feeling his body's warmness.

She didn't reply but just leaned her head on his chest and clutched his arms and continued enjoying the heart warming moment which became more beautiful because of his presence.

He too closed his eyes and just inhaled her beautiful scent which calmed his entire soul and existence feeling her touch. They both were completely drowned in each other's embrace until she hissed making him to immediately opened his eyes and asked.

"Angel... Are you okay..? " He asked getting worried making her to turned around and than chuckled softly watching his tensed face.

She squeezed his cheeks softly and Replied.

"Don't worry I am fine ,it's just the little Mr Kim Taehyung inside me is a little more aggressive and dominant just like his father. And I think he doesn't like sharing his mother with anyone not even with his father .."

A beautiful smile crept on Taehyung's face hearing her words and watching  her ethereal smile and shinning eyes. He pecked her forehead and spoke.

"Than I guess we have to sort some things up with Mr little Kim Taehyung. " He chuckled making her confused but her heart melted when he kneeled in front of her and kissed her tummy gently and totally out of pure love.

"Well than hello my Mr little Kim Taehyung... I came to know that you are a little aggressive and dominant just like your father and trust me I am proud of it.. " Taehyung again chuckled making her to smiled.

"But we have to make a deal Mr Little Kim that is you have to share your beautiful mother with me because she is my angel too okay so we'll love her together the most in this entire world. " He retorted and again pecked her tummy making her heart to tingled watching and hearing him.

And than she felt a beautiful sensation inside her stomach which made it tingled. She softly chuckled making him to looked at her confused.

"What happen..? "

"Well Mr Kim I told you earlier that communication is a two way process and look like little Mr Kim Taehyung already know about it so I think he is communicating with Mr big Kim Taehyung.. "