💜Only One💜

"In the end there can be Only One"

___________

Author's pov

"Mrs Kim.. How's is our little Mr Kim or Miss Kim..? "

"  Little Mr Kim or Miss Kim is totally fine...Mihi " Y/n chuckled looking down at Mihi who was gently touching Y/n's tummy while smiling and than placed her ear on her tummy making Y/n giggled.

"Ae... Mihi what are you doing..? "

"Well I am trying to communicate with the little baby inside you.. I am telling the baby that how cool and smart his or her Aunt Mihi is. " Mihi retorted smiling making Y/n chuckled softly.

"Don't worry it's coming next month than you can tell him or her personal okay.. "

"Ummm.. Okay.. " Mihi said and than stood on her feet and jumped in excitement.

"I am so excited for the baby. You're going to be Mamma Y/nnah, my Y/nnnah... There was a time when we both used to play with other's child, we used to tell them to give their children to us so we can carry them but now look you're going to have your own baby. I am going to play with the baby through out My whole day.. " Mihi said getting more excited making Y/n smiled.

"Well Y/nnah can I ask you something.? "

"Sure Mihi why not..? "

"Y/nnah how you're feeling? I mean in some days you're going to get the biggest happiness of your life but right now a little life is breathing inside you so how's your feeling...? "

A soft smile crept on Y/n's face hearing Mihi's question.

"Mihi.. How I am feeling.?well. I am feeling like God has bestowed me with the Biggest blessing of my life. God gives me everything I ever wished but most importantly He gives me a reason to never give up on my life ever.. Because this feeling is the most beautiful feeling a woman can ever feel...
The feeling of realising your beautiful part of your love is breathing inside you, it's heart is beating with your heart beat. The feeling of  becoming a mamma is the most beautiful and satisfying feeling in this entire world... " Y/n retorted where as her eyes were gleaming like real pearls making a beautiful smile to appeared on Mihi's lips..

"Wow... Y/nnah..you make me emotional my baby.. I know you are going to be the best mother of this world.. "

"No Mihi I am not going to be best because every mother in this world is the best mother of this world... " Y/n replied smiling alluringly...

"Y/nnah my Y/nnnah I love you so much you're the most beautiful hearted person of this world and no doubt why your hubby calls you his Angel, you really are pure and beautiful just like an Angel... Kim Taehyung's Angel.. "

Y/n's cheeks turned a little pink hearing her beautiful words..

". Now look his Angel is blushing.. " Mihi teased her while chuckling.

"Aye.. Mihi.. " She blushed more..

And than they both laughed.

"But now seriously after hearing your feelings I want to feel it too I want to be a mamma too .. " Mihi stated smiling making her amused.

"Wow... Mihi than I think you should talk to Jimin he will be more than pleased to help you after hearing this.. " Y/n chuckled and Mihi blushed hearing her words..

"Ummmm.. Now look his babygirl is blushing... "

"Aye.. Y/nnah..." Mihi whined like a kid making her laughed.