💜Snatch💜

"Life is not always about to give and take. Sometimes it's about to SNATCH"

________________

Author's pov

Y/n stared at his face for a while and she somehow felt that she saw him before but where.

"Are you alright?.. " His voice took Y/n out of her thoughts

She immediately maintained her stature and stood stir

"Ummm...yes and I am sorry... " Y/n spoke while bowing at the person she just bumped into.

"It's ok .. "

Y/n slowly took her head upward hearing his reply and she felt a little awkward watching him smirking at her in an unusual way...

"I don't mind colliding with such a beautiful butterfly, Miss Kang Y/n.. " He stated with a grin on his face while looking at her face

Y/n's body felt a little uncomfortable hearing his unprofessional words and especially with the fact how he knew her full name.

"So how's is Mr Jeon now Miss Y/n...?"

Y/n felt the land under her feet slipped where as her eyes widened with fear and nervousness washed over her whole body hearing his question and than she recalled she saw him last year at Jk's birthday party.

Y/n gulped hard and started to tremble at her place watching him there staring at her with a grin on his face

"Mr Sehun... "A deep and husky voice spoke diverting Sehun's gaze from her to  owner of that voice.

And where as Y/n immediately turned around towards it.

And for the first time , Y/n's body felt a little calm instead of anger and hate watching his presence near her.

Taehyung walked towards them sternly followed by Jisoo whose face wore her famous fake smile looking at Sehun

"Good afternoon Mr Sehun... " Jisoo said with her smile.

"Good afternoon and Hello Mr Kim how are you? .. " Sehun spoke while taking out his hand

Taehyung shaked his hands with him

"Fine Mr Sehun." and than looked towards the person standing beside him looking down.

" Miss Kang what are you doing here? "

Y/n slowly took her head upward hearing his words and replied

"Umm.. I was going back to My office after lunch.. "

"Hmm.. Ok.. Now if you are here than it's good I was already going to call you .. "Taehyung stated looking at her making her a little suspicious by his words.