💜Past💜

"The PAST cannot be changed, forgotten, erased and edited no matter how best Or worst it is. It can only be accepted. "

___________

Author's pov

"7 Years Ago , He Lost His Everything, The Only Person He Ever Loved, The Only Person Whom He Considered His Entire World,

His Only Happiness , His Mother Because Of That Bastard

JEON JUNGKOOK AND HIS FIANCE CHANG EUN HAE... "

Y/n felt her entire body froze where as her heart completely stopped pumping blood. She looked at Jimin shocked where as more painful tears started to shed from her eyes hearing his words.

Jimin sighed  watching her reaction where a tear escaped from his own eyes recalling the past making her heart to teared up.

"Yes because of Jeon Jungkook and his now so called fiance Chang Eun Hae, Tae lost his one and only loved one, his mother whom he loved more than his own self..

7 years ago, she died leaving a 19 year old boy to live completely alone in this cruel world  and from that day, Taehyung becomes a heartless and ruthless monster which today he is"

Y/n stared at Jimin like someone started snatching her soul away from her body harshly hearing to him while continued to fall her tears

"Yes everything changed that night 7 years ago, the worst night of Taehyung's life when he lost her and  the only person who was completely responsible for all of that was that Jungkook and Eun Hae..

And all of this started 10 years ago when Taehyung's mother came alone into Seoul from Daegu with her only  16 year old son , Kim Taehyung.. "

Flashback Of 10 Years Ago

Sensitive and Triggering Content Ahead

Jimin's pov

Taehyung's mother came to Seoul with her only son from Daegu in search for a better present and a stable , respectful future for her and her son while running and leaving behind her horrible and cruel past which she had to endured through out her life from the day she got pregnant with him at the age of 19.

She went to a college party and there a bastard drugged her and than forced and raped her .

And than she got pregnant but that bastard never got any kind of punishment for his inhumane and monstrous action because he was the son of a rich and fucking wealthy businessman.

She told her parents  everything but instead of supporting  and standing with her and tried to get her justice, her entire family started hating and despising her for something which she was not even a little bit responsibly because according to them and their so called fucking thoughts, she should had been careful and if she didn't went to that party than nothing of this would have ever happened to her.

So they started blaming her for everything and Abounded her when she needed her family the most. They sent her out off the town to her aunt's house in Daegu and even forced her to abort her child in order to saved their so-called self-respect
From this fucking society but she refused to abort it because according to her , the little life breathing inside her was not a single bit responsible for anything and it didn't deserved any kind of punishment

She didn't wanted to let any kind of injustice to happened to it so she left and than in Daegu she gave birth to her child, she gave birth to Taehyung .