💜Deserve💜

"Sometimes, your fate doesn't want to give you something that you want. It's not because you don't deserve it, but because you deserve more"

¶∆¶∆¶∆¶∆¶∆¶∆¶∆¶∆∆¶¶∆¶∆¶∆¶∆¶∆

Author's pov

"You...Kang Y/n

This Sinner want you in return

My Angel.."

Y/n's whole existence froze where as her heart completely stopped beating hearing his words.. She looked at him with utmost shocked , her breathing got stucked in her throat, she couldn't find a single word to uttered to him because of the lump in her throat..

A evilish grin appeared on his face watching her shocked reaction. He released her wrist and his darken gaze averted from her eyes to her lips and to Y/n's horror, he placed his hand on her face and than wiped her lower lip with his thumb while staring at them hungrily..

He came a little more closer to her face and whispered with his deep and husky voice..

"I want you to be mine... "

Y/n snatched her wrist from his grip resulting in breaking off her bracelet from her wrist . She than pushed him away with her all strength making him stumbled a little..

"You fucking Monster... How dare you...? " She yelled at him while shedding her tears...

"How fucking pathetic you are..? I never thought a human can even be this much disgusting... But y..you...you " She said while staring at his eyes with disgust... Earning a smirk from him...

"You.. Don't even have an idea my angel how much pathetic I am and how much worse I can become to make something mine... " He stated staring at her from head to toe sinfully making Y/n to fist her palms in pure rage and loathe..

"So now if you want me to give everything back to precious little love of your life than give yourself to me... "

"Never.... " She yelled staring at his face while continuing falling her tears

"Never even in my worst I won't give myself to a fucking monster like you ... Never... "

He smirked hearing her reply and than exhaled a deep breath.

"But here we are not talking about you.. We are talking about your love Miss Kang.. Don't you love your kookie...? " He said making a fake questionable face.

She digged her nails harshly in her palms turning her knuckles white while glaring at him ..

"Hmmm... I heard in love people can die for each other but now I realise you don't love him that much right...

Poor Jungkook he will feel so bad when he get to know that his one and only love don't love him truly... "

"Stop stating nonsense ,you will never be able to know what true love is..

Because nobody will ever love a fucking heartless sinner like you... "

He chuckled listening to his words and than replied

"I don't even want anybody to love me... Because now love make me feel sick..

There's nothing in this world which can be considered as a love.. This fucking shit is just a term which people use only to satisfy their needs... "