💜Be Careful💜

Be Careful
Human with targets are Dangerous
                              But
Human with scars are Disastrous"

___________

Author's pov

"I love you guys three.. "

Both Y/n and Taehyung looked at Jimin with shocked widened eyes like they saw a ghost in front of their own eyes ..

Y/n's eyes bewildered so much like they were going to be out of her sockets and especially watching his devilish grin, she immediately got up from Taehyung while pulling her skirt down and turned her back around and started closing her shirts button hurriedly..

"What the fuck Jimin... " Taehyung yelled while getting up from the couch covering her figure behind him and pulled his boxers and pants upward ..

He picked up his tux and passed her that to cover herself making Jimin's smirk to widen more..

"Get the fuck out from here right now.. " He shouted Buttoning his shirt..

"Naah.. I'll pass because I am enjoying this eyes blessing scenario in front of my eyes.. " Jimin smirked making Taehyung fisted his palms..

"Jim... "

"Ok ok fine. " Jimin spoke turning around

" I am waiting outside call me when you both are ready to talk instead of moaning and screaming" He chuckled and than walked out..

Taehyung frowned and turned around to look at her .

"He left. "

"I can fucking heard that.." She snapped turning around to face him.

Where as Taehyung eyes widened as he started to chuckle watching her completely red face like tomato and annoyed embarassed expression while covering her small cute frame in his oversized tux which covered her till her knees..

"Wow... So cute and beautiful... Mrs Kim Tomato... " He chuckled while squeezing her cheeks gently making her to gritted her teeth..

She grabbed his hand and harshly bite it making him hissed.

"Ouch... You really have a habit of biting .. Don't you?.. " He spat while jerking his hand making her to smirked.

He looked at his hand where he found her harsh teeth marks and spoke

"You seriously have a teeth of vampires... Now I am afraid what will you do if I ever ask you for a blowjob.. "

Her eyes widened where as her cheeks turned more red hearing his words making him smirked.

"Ae.. Shut  up you porn star... "  She spat making him rolled his eyes at her.

"Now porn star .. Only my chatter box can think and honoured her boss with these kind of respectful nicknames.. " He chuckled

"Shut the fuck up.. "

"Oh.. Well a little while ago you get thoroughly fucked by this porn star so this means you too are .... "

"Shut the hell up Kim Taehyung... " Y/n screamed making him chuckled.

"Ok ok fine I am sorry.. "

"Yeah...you should be you porn star.. " A certain voice spoke entering into the room again making the couple frowned.

"You again fucking came .... Jimin... " Taehyung groaned.