💜Sinfully Mine💜

"We all have that particular person in our life whom we can state that you're only mine, Sinfully Mine.. "

______________

Y/n's pov

"And tonight this Sinner will show you how badly he craved his Angel and how desperately he wanted to claim her his.... "

I felt my breathing rate halted where as my heart started to beat so faster that I could heard it on my ears.. His grip tightened around my belly more pulling me so close to him that I could felt his entire physic on my back ...

"L.. Let me go... " I stuttered while trying to freed myself from his grip but my words didn't effected him a little..

His grip tightened more making me gasped and gulped hard my saliva and I wanted to hate his touch but my body didn't, it had complete different plan from me and I hate myself for that even if I tried ,my body didn't hated his touch..

Instead started craving more , more of him, his touch.. I should be hated him for what I just saw him doing, for what he did to me and others but I didn't, I wasn't capable of hating this monster anymore..

Unknowingly my heart started to let him enter in it and I didn't even knew when..

"Leave me... Don't touch me. " I stated trying to side aside my all sinful desires for him.. But my fake courage started to die with each passing second when I felt his soft lips on my collarbone where he brushed them softly making a shiver ran down my spine..

"D.. Don't t.. Touch.. M.. Me. "

But my words didn't bothered him a little.. And he continued doing his tortures on me..

"P... Please.. S.. Stop.. D.. Don't... " I begged while closing my eyes and feeling his touch which started to gave me 1000 of unidentifiable sensations..

"Are you sure.. You wanted me to stop my Angel? " He sensually whispered in my ear while taking my earlobe in between his teeth gently making my heart to got explode Any second ..

"Y.. Yes... S..st.." I was unable to complete my sentence because I felt his lips again started to travel on my neck and I felt my breathing got hitched in my throat when he found my sweet spot and than bite it a little harshly making me feel the burning sensation on my neck but that sensation didn't hurted me instead it made my body to started getting heated up ....

My breathing became irregular when he started sucking the place where he bite me and his tongue started flickered there. And I didn't even know why instead of feeling disgust, I felt unusual sensation building inside my stomach..

"D. Don't.. P.. Please... S..stop.." I stated taking my heavy deep breathes in order to calm myself..

" I can't ....my Angel. Because.... I need you ...I need you desperately... "

Hearing his deep husky voice and especially his words, I felt that knot to started growing more inside me ...

"L.. Leave.. M. Me.. I.. I. Hate you.. "

" I know you do.. But your body doesn't... "

Hearing his words, I felt my cheeks became red hot because of embarrassment realising how obvious I was that he too knew about that.. That my body craved him too..

"N.. No. No.. I. . Hate. You.. Stop.. "

But he completely ignored me and continued his sinful activities on me. I grabbed his both hands and than tried to freed myself from his embrace..