💜Lose or Win💜

"To love and win is the best thing. To love and lose is the next best"

________

Author's pov

At Kim's mansion

"Y/n...Y/n dear please open the door.. Please.. " Eva spoke while knocking on the bathroom's door hardly.

But she didn't get any reply which made her worried about Y/n because she locked herself inside the bathroom for about half an hour.

"Y/n..please open the door please tell me what happened? Dear please.. " Eva begged where as her eyes became glossy with fear and tension thinking about that last time Y/n hurted herself badly when she locked herself in the bathroom..

"Y/n please sweetie.. Please. Open this door...please talk to your Amma please tell me what happ....?. " Eva stopped when she heard foot steps walking towards her hurriedly from her behind.

"Mr Kim... " Eva stated a little shocked watching that person..

And first time in her life, she saw an  emotion of worry and guilt in his cold and empty eyes  ...

"Mr Kim.. Y/n...Y/n is not opening the door please do something please.. " Eva started crying in front of him making him filled with more guilt..

"Go Miss Eva and I promise I won't let anything happen to her.. " Taehyung spoke earning a nod from Eva and than she left..

Taehyung sighed and than looked towards the closed door and than knocked on it.

"Open the door ...." He stated but didn't get any response which made him angry and worried more.

"I said open this door Y/n" He spoke a little aloud but still no reply.

He started to get angry where as fear washed over him that what if she hurted herself.
So he yelled while slamming his hand on the door.

"Y/n open this door otherwise I am going to break it.. "

Still no response which made him loose his patience, so he forcefully kicked on the door resulting in opening of its lock..

He pushed opened it and than hurriedly went inside but his soul trembled where as his heart clenched badly watching her state..

She was sitting on the cold tiles while hugging her knees tightly  and burying her face inside it making her looked like a small little kid who was badly hurt and afraid of watching the ghost in front of her..

Where as cold water falling on her small little frame making her entire body wet and shivering under it badly..

Taehyung's chest tightened witnessing her that state especially because of him, he stormed towards her and than switched off the cold shower..

He bent on his knees and than tried to parted her hands

"Y/n....Y/n... Please look at me.. "

But she hugged her knees more tightly  while burying her face more making him to get more worried and hurt.

"Y/n..please look at me please.. " He spoke in almost begging tone but badly failed in his attempt which made him to started loosing his patience.

He forcefully parted her hands and yelled.

"Y... "

But his soul left his body when she slowly took her upward and looked into his eyes. Her face totally turned pale where as her eyes became completely red and swollen because of her continuous tears which she was still shedding.