💜Rules💜

"The biggest and most important rule  is not to give a damn about them... "

Author's pov

" Miss Kang..."

Y/n slowly took her head upward from the floor hearing his voice and looked towards him and her body froze watching him staring at her with his soul Piecering gaze...

A devilish grin appeared on his while staring at her eyes making Y/n to immediately dropped her gaze down to the floor again.

He stared at her for a while who just continued to look down to the floor  and than he sat on his chair and looked at her for a while.

"So, Miss Kang did you like your new work place...? " He asked smirking while staring but didn't got any response from her which made him frustrated a little..

He again started staring at her and Y/n looked she was not just ignoring his words but his whole presence.

"Miss Kang side a little,let him in... " He spoke a little aloud making Y/n to slowly took her head upward and looked towards him..

Y/n looked towards him and than turned her head back a little but she got confused when she found there was no one standing behind her

"Please  Miss Kang let him in..." Taehyung said sternly while lifting his hand indicating her to move aside.

Y/n looked at him with a confusing expression on her face hearing and watching him and than replied.

"Bu.. But there is n.. No one... "

"Exactly There is no one present inside this office except us, so I guess you can use that smart head of yours to assume that I am talking to you.. " He stated with a little annoyed mocking grin on his face making Y/n frowned at him.

"Oh.no now I get it why you always call me a deaf, imposing your illness on others is not very generous Miss Kang.."

Y/n glared at him watching his mocking smirk and hearing his taunting words and than she flared her nostrils and gritted her teeth in order to controlled her out burst.

And there was sitting Taehyung on his chair who felt proud and satisfied earning a reaction from her even if it was anger and hate..

He smirked watching her frowning at him and than retarded.

"Do you want to say something to me Miss Kang ...? "

Y/n fisted her palms hearing him continuously mocking her.. And she snapped

"No.. Mr Kim I have nothing to say specially to you... "

Taehyung's grin widened a little hearing her voice and words, he backed a little in his chair and than retarded while crossing his hands over his chest..

"Oh...  than I think we should get to point. Miss Kang... "

Y/n didn't replied but just continue to stared at him annoyingly..

"Ok as you already know, Miss Jisoo told you that from now on you'll be working here in the accounts department.. " He stated stressing on Jisoo's name a little making Y/n more angry and than placed his both hands on the table and Again spoke.

"And for that you have to follow each and every rule and regulation of this company which is framed for all other employee working here.."

Y/n just glared at him but didn't replied making him smirked and he spoke.

"Well than again side a little Miss Kang and let him in... "