💜Winner💜

"You can become a Winner only if you are willing to walk over the edge"

____________

Author's pov

"Because my psycho you're pregnant.. And we're having a mini Tae or a mini Psycho.."

Y/n felt every single thing around her froze where as every part of her body stopped functioning after hearing those words from Jimin's mouth. She looked at him shocked and bewildered like he said something in foreign language..

"Whaaaaat...? " She spoke with utmost shocked and widened eyes making Jimin smiled.

"Yes my psycho the doctor said you're 3 weeks pregnant and that's why you fainted and have a bad taste in your mouth and he advised you to take care of yourself more now.. And don't take stress its not good for the little bean inside you... "

Y/n felt her heart dropped at her stomach hearing his each and every word. She placed her hand on her tummy and looked towards it.

"I... I... I am.. Pregnant... " She stuttered while she felt her heart was beating at the speed of bullet train feeling that.

She busted out crying in happiness and hugged Jimin tightly..

"Oh my god.. I am... I ... I cannot believe this.. "

Jimin smiled and hugged her back.

"Yes my psycho.. I am so happy I am going to be uncle soon... Thank you so much for giving this most precious and beautiful gift... "

He broke the hug and pecked her head gently earning a beautiful smile from her.

"Congratulations Y/n my dear... " Eva spoke with a warm smile and hugged her.

"Thank you so much Amma... " She replied hugging her back..and broke the hug and stated in excitement

"I can't believe it I.. I am going to be a mamma.. And Tae is papa... "

But her smile dropped to the floor and her tension got back on her face making Jimin tensed.

"Jimin Tae.. Where is he..? " She stated extremely worried..

"Did you find him...? I want to tell him this news on my own please tell me where is he..? "

Jimin's entire facial expression changed hearing her. He sighed making her more tensed.

"Jimin what happened you found him right..? Tell me where is he.. "

"Y/n I didn't able to find him. He is not in his warehouse.. "

Y/n felt her heart stopped where as fear consumed her entire self.

"What...? If he is not there than where is he..? " She stated while her eyes almost became teary making Jimin more worried.

"Y/n don't worry we are finding him. He must have been gone for doing his some important work.. " He spoke trying to assured her but his words didn't bought her.

"No.. If he went for something important work than why didn't he tell me and why his phone is switched off.. " She retorted where as tears started to shed from her eyes making his heart clenched.

He wiped her tears with his thumb and spoke.

"Please don't cry it's not good for your and baby's health please Y/n and don't worry we are finding him.. "

"No Jimin you're not understanding I need to see him and why would he left me alone in the morning , something is not right.. Please do something.. " She almost begged while clutching his palm tightly and continued falling her tears.