💜Feeling💜

"The most beautiful feeling in this entire world is being in love with someone who loves you more than you love them... "

__________

Author's pov

"I love you so much my angel.. "

Y/n felt her body became stiff at her place where as her entire existence froze hearing his statement. She looked at him with widened shocked eyes with slightly parted lips

Which gave Taehyung to shoved his tongue inside her mouth and devoured every single inch of it. Y/n became completely paralyzed at her place and he continued to do his work of Kissing her deeply and slowly..

After a while when she found her breathing rate to halted because of his sinful Activity on her, she came to her senses and than started struggling on his grip..

"Aye... L.. Let me go..." She muffled under his lips but he completely ignored her and continued to devoured her .

"You.. Get.. Off me.. "

But he continued making her impossible to took her breathe, she panicked and harshly bite his lower lips making him gasped and left her lips..

He took his head upward still pinning her against the bed and stared towards her who was taking deep breathes in order to steady her abnormal breathing rate..

"Y.. You.. Bi.. Bite me.. My.. Angel.. "

Hearing those words, she looked towards him and frowned.

"But.. Why did you bite.me.? Did you turned into a vampire my baby angel..? "

She furrowed her brows and glared at him..

"You... Get off from me..? "

"Naa.. No.. No.. No.. I won't.. I.. Won't get off from you my angel.." He stated cutely smirking making her more annoyed.

"Ae.. Kim Taehyung.. Get off.. "

"No.. Kim Taehyung's baby Angel.. Kim Taehyung won't get off from you.." He whined like a little boy making her to understood that he was completely wasted and was not on his senses.

"Look.. Get off.. Otherwise.. "

"Otherwise what baby Angel.. You will again bite me like a vampire..? " He stated cutely smiling making her heart to got tingling sensation watching his beautiful genuine smile for the first time..

"Hmmm... Go on but this time bite me on my neck like a real vampire.. I know they bite on your neck but not on lips.. "

Y/n sighed heavily hearing him and calmly stated

"Get off from me.. "

"No.. "

"Get off.. "

"No... "

"Aye... You get off from me.. " She yelled throwing her Calmness out of the window..

"No... I won't.you are yelling at me baby Angel.. Kim Taehyung don't like it. "

"Please Mr Kim Taehyung get off from me.. " She stated showing her fake pleading smile making him cutely smirked in return.

"Hmm... Ok baby Angel... "

Y/n tried to get up but he didn't let her.

"Wait baby Angel I will get up only on one condition.. "