💜Sinner's Mercy💜

"Sinner's Mercy is bigger than any Sin that you have made.. "

____________

Author's pov

"I am sorry to say Mrs Kim but Mr Kim Taehyung got into a severe car accident and he is no longer with us.. "

Y/n felt her entire existence froze where as her soul left her body making her completely lifeless hearing those words.

Her mind and heart, every part of her body totally stopped functioning where as she felt someone snatched her life out of her forcefully.. She stared at the officer like a statue

"I am sorry for your loss Mrs Kim but Mr Kim is no..... "

"Enough.... " She screamed out of her lungs while fisting her palms and glaring at the officer cutting his sentence.

"Don't do you dare to complete that pathetic sentence of yours.. " She yelled by clenching her jaw where as her heart ached so badly that she found it difficult to breathe properly..

She snapped her finger at him and again yelled.

"You think it's a joke..? How dare you said these fucking thing about him... "

"Mrs Kim , I can understand your condition but Mr Kim is... "

"Shut the fuck up and I said don't you dare to complete that fucking sentence.. I'll kill you with my own hands if you again try to speak that sentence... " She yelled while her mind completely stopped processing and she lost her sanity to think straight.

She glared at the police officer with her angry broken eyes which were shedding painful and heart aching tears turning them completely red.

Y/n averted her gaze towards Jimin who was shedding his silent tears while looking down.

"Jimin why the hell you're crying..? Say something to him he is talking so bad about Tae... Say something to him " Y/n spoke and walked towards Jimin and held his shoulders and stated

"Jimin look at me I am talking to you.. "

She jerked his shoulders making him to slowly took his head upward and looked at her and his heart clutched watching her state, her face turned completely pink , her eyes turned red with pain and tears which she was still falling.

Her face loose every color from it.

"Jimin say something to him look he is stating bad things about our Tae.. " She stated complaining to him like a child and more tears fell from his eyes witnessing her state.

"Jimin why are you crying.? You idiot he is lying don't trust him... My Tae is completely fine I know that.. " She spat at him loosing her mentality.

He didn't replied and just hung his head low again and continued shedding his tears while closing his eyes because he was not capable of watching her that state.

"Jimin I am talking to you look at me.. " She yelled at him but he just cried making her frustrated.

"Jimin.... " She screamed and averted her gaze towards Eva who too just hung her head low and was crying..

She marched towards her and stated

"Amma you trust me.. Na. You know na nothing will happen to him . Tell Jimin please that Tae is fine that this officer is lying.. Tell him please. Say something to him... "

Eva too just hung her head down and continued crying making Y/n to turned insane and lost her mentality.

"Amma why you are crying.? You trust your Y/n na so please believe me nothing happened to Tae. He is fine completely fine I know that. My heart say he is fine and it won't lie to me believe me please I am begging you trust me.. " She pleaded making Eva to shred more tears hearing her..