When You and Him Spend Time in Christmas (Christmas Special 2020)

(A/N: Finally, here is our very first Christmas special scenario for our boom boom boi and yes, I am one day late of publishing this because I'm taking in between breaks but it's better being late than never, right? XD

Anyways, cheers to you guys for another holiday season and I hope you guys are still staying safe and hydrated! Thank you all so much for being patient with my updates and also for being nice as well. This scenario won't be as long as the others but this is going to be extra sweet since you already read the title, hehe. That's all and happy holidays, everyone! 🎄)

PHOTO : BNHA Manga (I forgot the chapter ;^^)

...

The Christmas season is here and our city right is now is being covered by the chilly but also beautiful blanket of snow. 

Ever year I've always looked forward to seeing the snow even though there are times where I dislike it due to storms or how low the temperature if you're not dressed up properly to warm your bodies.

Still, I adore this winter season and this is the only time I get to make snowmen, snow angels and heck, I even find time to make igloos and practicing ice skating at random frozen ponds in our local parks.

Anyway, this Christmas is going to be special because I was thinking of spending it with my explosive boyfriend, Bakugou.

I really wanted us to have at least a date on Christmas but there is a side of me thinking that he might turn me down since there was this one time I was asked him if we could hangout on the day of Christmas itself last year before we became a couple and our conversation went like this:

"Tch, not interested"

"E-Eh? But it's Christmas, Kaachan! You don't want to hang out with me and go out on the snow-"

"I said I'm not interested, you nerd! I am not in the Christmas spirit anyway!! I rather just stay at home and sleep"

"Stay at home and sleep? Aww man, I was really hoping if-"

*door closes*

"...darn, never mind. Maybe I'll just hangout with Izuku"

Just remembering it really does make me laugh and also sad at the same time cause' knowing how grumpy he is, I knew that was going to happen anyway.

But that doesn't stop me from trying so here I am right in front of his house with my outfit that fits the Christmas theme by wearing red and green outfits.

Who knows.

Maybe he'll give me a different answer?

I exhaled and prepared mentally of what's to come before I knocked on his front door.

I tapped my foot on the ground lightly while carrying a bag that contain his Christmas present and smiled.

After a few minutes, the door was finally opened and I finally get to see Bakugou except he's not wearing his casual clothes that he always wear at home but winter clothes instead.

I was surprised to see it for some reason and since I was staring at him without saying anything, he snapped me back at reality but poking one of my cheeks.

"Oi..."

I gasped and finally gained composure when I realized that he's really closing the gap between us and I can could almost feel his warm breath.

"O-Oh, Kaachan! Hehe, M-Merry Christmas!", I greeted him and laughed shyly.

He raised a brow and sighed before he gave me a small pat on the head.