When He's Sick

Photo: I really don't know who made this beautiful art so I'm terribly sorry! But I found it from Pinterest. If you guys know who made this, please let me know so I can mention their name here. Thanks and much appreciated! T_T

Link : https://www.pinterest.ph/pin/579768152012581730/

Date created : July 25, 2020

Date edited : July 26, 2020 (Fixed the link of where I found the pic)

...

"A-Achoo! *sniff* DAMMIT, I HATE THIS!"

"E-Eh, Katsuki?!"

I just arrived at Bakugou's place so I can ask him if he was able to take down some notes earlier during classmate since I had a minor sprain injury -  but don't worry I'm okay now.

I've been knocking on his door for two minutes which is kind of weird since his parents are the ones answering it but I guess what I get is his him yelling as usual and...sneezing? Uh oh.

Where are his parents when you need them?

Maybe they're still at work? Or they're having an anniversary date perhaps?

Whatever it may be, I hope I get to see them today.

"B-Babe?!", I could hear Bakugou's loud voice coming from his house.

"Yeah, it's me! Can I come in-"

"N-NO, D-DON'T COME IN, B-BABE!", Bakugou interrupted, "I don't want to look pathetic and weak in front of you!".

Weak? Could it be...?

I can't just ignore this.

I need to get in there and see him personally.

"You know, saying those things would only make me want to see you more, Kaachan. Please, may I come in?", I said and started knocking on his door again.

"No!"

"Come on!"

"I said no! Look, I appreciate the visit but j-just do me a favor and just visit me tomorrow or something, dammit!!"

I sighed and massaged my temples but I can't just give up.

I know for a fact that he's preventing me from entering his house only because he is sick just by hearing the tone of his voice and the way he sneezed earlier.

*drip*

*drip*

"Hmm?"

I can feel a set of rain drops touching the my skin and clothes so as soon as I looked up the sky, they all turned into shades of gray and a bit of sunlight is present for a bit.

"Oh, great", I said and put on my hoodie so I can cover my head before knocking on my door, "H-Hey, let me in and let me take care of you, Kaachan!".

"T-Take care of me? I don't want know what you mean by that, dumbass-A-A-ACHHOO!!", Bakugou retorted and sneezed afterwards, "C-Crap, YOU HEARD NOTHING!! You hear me? Nothing! I'm sorry, just...go home".

I pouted and tried to think of a better way to convince him to let me inside his house then eventually, an idea popped in my head.

"Hmm...okay then. I'll just wait here until you open it. If you still don't want me inside after five minutes, then I'll really take my leave", I said and smiled before I leaned against the door.

"HUH? You're serious about that-Wait, is it raining?!", Bakugou said and I can hear him heaving out a long and deep sigh.

My heart raised when I heard incoming footsteps and the moment the door was opened, I automatically stepped aside so I can let the door open properly.