When You And Him Make Up

PHOTO : From BNHA Anime (Season 3)

...

It's been almost two weeks ever since my first big fight with my explosive boyfriend that happened in front of the school gates.

I couldn't look at him in the eye.

I couldn't dare speaking to him at all.

I travel to school alone without even waiting from him at home or the train station.

I even ignored his texts and calls too and left it on read.

Man, who would've thought the day will finally come where both of us will have a big fight such as this one and heck, both of us didn't want that deep down before we even started dating.

But looks like it's already too late now that Bakugou already let out his fuse since it's already overheating that head of his, heck, he even slapped me.

The moment he slapped me though, that actually was the first time he did that to me too.

I know we had small arguments before during our childhood whenever we play together but he never once slap me and I even remember him saying this:

"I would never hurt you physically even though we argue with the little things, dumb dumb. I care of you, you got that?! So, don't feel afraid whenever you're with me!"

But look what happened.

He didn't believe what I said when I was trying to clear up the misunderstanding that is happening between us, but he ended up slapping me.

I wasn't actually going to recover from that for a while but thankfully, I was able to get over the slap he gave me after a week.

I feel like talking to him again but my gut is telling me that I want to continue ignoring him since I was still hurt from our big fight.

Then again, when our eyes met the other day, I could have sworn I saw forgiveness in his eyes and even tried to approach me but I ignored again due to my instincts and our fight was still haunting me.

It made me realize that day that I'm sure he didn't mean to hurt me like that or say those thing towards me.

I've known him for a long time and he loved me very much and made sure I was safe in his own way.

"Get home safely, okay-Oh wait, on second thought. Let me walk you home....dummy...huh? I'M NOT BLUSHING! Y-You're just seeing things!"

"OI! Don't! You might fall, idiot. Here, grab my arm and don't let go"

I'm sure that boy is not on his right mind and besides, he's not that bad of a person because I know that deep down, he's a nice guy. Well, with an explosive personality though.

"O-OWW!"

I accidentally bumped into a wall while I was walking down the halls and I dropped the papers that I was suppose to deliver for All-Might.

I sighed and shook those thoughts out of my head before standing up.

"(Y/N)-chan!"

I stopped to see Midoriya calling my name and running towards me with a hint of worry before he would help me with the papers.

"O-Oh, thanks, Izuku", I said and smiled but for some reason, I also find myself looking around too with a hint of fear.

While the broccoli boy was picking up the papers, he noticed my behavior and said, "Are you okay-OH! (Y/N)-chan, you have a bruise on your forehead!".