When He Turns Into A Child (20K+ Followers Special)

(A/N: Finally, an update for the explosion boy! Sorry for the long wait. I've been so busy because of my schedule and I even had some writer's block moments so I hope you understand. But don't worry, this scenario is going to be VERY LONG [and by VERY LONG, I mean, it's more than 5,000 words haha! xD]  just to make up for my absence. 

ANYWAYS! This scenario is to commemorate reaching the 20K+ followers milestone so I wanted to thank each and everyone of you for enjoying my content. I love you all and I will continue to do my best to provide more scenarios, despite my schedule which is already getting hectic again sadly.

Please let me know if there's something wrong with one of the scenarios if ever, okay? Like if there's a grammatical error, if one of the fanservice moments are too spicy for you guys [which has been something I am worried about when I write those moments, lol] or if this thing or that situation is not that realistic. I can always tend to your concerns anytime and consider editing it right away.

Anyways, thank you all again and I hope you all enjoy this adorable scenario and happy reading! Don't forget to wash your hands, drink water and be happy because each and every one of you matter! :D)

PHOTO : From BNHA Anime Season 1

Date created : Sep 09, 2020

Date edited : October 9, 2020 [Minor fixes]

...

??? POV

'What gives, dammit. Eh? WAIT, WHAT?!'

The little blond boy had a mixed of shock and annoyance when he realized the state he's in and he felt almost unsure on how he end up so...short.

He growled and when he noticed that his body is small, his eyes widened more and the clothes that he's been wearing the whole time didn't shrink with him but ended up being too big for his current size.

'W-What the?! Why am I...Dammit, don't tell me it's the doing of that idiot!', the little boy thought in his little head before he stomped lightly on the ground with one of his little feet, 'Where is he?! I'm gonna-'

He looked around the area that he's in, which is actually in the playground that he happen to pass by moments ago, and he didn't find the person he was looking for.

'That idiot is gone! Tch, now what do I do?! I...I can't be like this?!', he thought to himself and clenched one of his little fists, '...I'm supposed to meet up with (Y/N) for our jog and yet...aghh, dammit!'.

He stomped softly once more in the playground pavement and just when he was about to grab his phone located at his pocket, he stopped and blushed when he recognized who found him.

Back to your POV

"Where could he be?"

I was standing in front of the park's fountain which is actually where I am suppose to meet Bakugou for our morning jog.

He told me to meet here but for some reason, he's not here yet.

In fact, I've been waiting for his arrival for more almost ten minutes already and when I checked my watch, it's already 9:10AM.

'I should probably take a look around. He might be around here somewhere', I thought to myself before I started walking, '...and I better message him too after five to six minutes. I don't want to piss him off or make him sad thinking that I ditched him or anything'.

I sighed and had my little venture in the park so I can look for my explosive boyfriend but as soon as I passed by the playground area, I saw a little boy all alone and he's wearing clothes that are not his size.