When He's Being Cute

Photo: I really don't know who edited this photo of Bakugou from the anime but I found it from Pinterest. If you guys know who edited this, please let me know so I can mention their name here. Thanks and much appreciated! T_T

Link : https://www.pinterest.ph/pin/592434525972555160/

...

"Hmm, looks good"

I was searching for some gym equipment online since my dad is currently arranging our very own gym so the two of us won't have to visit the gym every Thursday evening - for two reasons.

First reason, my dad shifted his hero working hours with another pro hero during that day.

Second reason, well, I keep getting hit on by random muscular guys in the gym and I don't want my explosive boyfriend to find me there and explode the place with jealously. That's only a what-if scenario so it's better safe than sorry, right?

"Okay, found one!", I said to myself when I found a random barbell for my dad, "...hmm, the next equipment is going to be the treadmill-"

*RINGGGG*

I gasped and almost dropped my phone since the volume for the call is so loud that it's echoing across the room.

How silly of me.

I got jump scared by own phone.

 I sighed and checked the Caller ID which is actually just Bakugou so I quickly picked it up and hover over my right ear.

"Hello-"

"OI, WHERE ARE YOU?!"

I pulled away my phone from my ear after hearing how loud my boyfriend is from the phone call.

Don't worry, I'm already getting used to him answering like that during our phone call conversations sometimes - even though it's making my ears hurt.

"O-Oww-I mean, hey Katsuki", I replied and laughed off the split-second pain from my ear.

"Oh...my bad. Was I too loud?", Bakugou said and I could've sworn I heard a tone of concern for sec.

It's really rare to hear his voice like that but at least seeing this side of him really makes my heart warm and fuzzy.

I smiled and replied, "Yeah, a bit but don't worry, I'm used to your very loud explosive voice anyway-".

"Dammit, at least tell me if I'm messing with your hearing every time we have a phone call like this so I can minimize it for you!!", Bakugou interrupted and sighed deeply, "Look. I would regret it, you know? What if you lose your hearing because of my damn loud voice during our phone call conversations? I don't want that to happen".

"Katsuki...", I said in awe and smiled, "Did you have another nightmare again?".

"Tch, of course not, s-stupid! I...I'm just worried, t-that's all!", Bakugou said with a hint of embarrassment and I think his voice almost cracked too from shyness, "A-Anyways, where are you anyway?".

I smiled just hearing how cute he responded to me and I'm not gonna lie, I find his tsundere moments and the way he tries his best to show that he cares for me and loves me very cute!

"I'm just here outside school grounds waiting for you", I replied and giggled, "Are you done with your cleaning duty?".

"Yeah, I'm done. Took us long enough. If dunce face here stops browsing pictures of random girls with pervert grape!", Bakugou replied and growled, "Dammit, why do I have to be with them during my cleaning duty?!".

"I'm no pervert grape!", I can hear Mineta calling out to my boyfriend from the speaker phone.

"OF COURSE YOU ARE YOU DAMN PERVERT! THANKS TO YOU, YOU MADE MY CUTE GIRLFRIEND WAIT OUTSIDE FOR 30 MINUTES?!"

"Oh, did you actually just call her "my cute girlfriend"? Wow, I'm jealous, Bakugou!! You have to teach me your ways-"

"SHUT UP, DUNCE F-FACE! DAMMIT, IT'S YOUR DAMN FAULT! NOW I'M EMBARRASSED, COME HERE!"

I sweat dropped just hearing Bakugou argue with the two boys but then again, I find it really cute for him to call me his girlfriend in front of our classmates and I even noticed that the moment he raised his voice again, he pulled away his phone from him so I wouldn't get my ears wrecked.

Is this another improvement from Bakugou's behavior?

Wow.

Love really is powerful thing that can change anyone.

Ever since they discovered that we are dating, he keeps calling me dumb dumb, idiot or even my name which is totally fine I suppose.

But now that I hearing him say it with my very own ears, I feel loved.

"U-Umm, Bakugou?", I called him but to no avail, I can here Kaminari laughing and Mineta crying for his life.

You know what, maybe I should wait for him to finish his shenanigan with those boys.

...

"Oi"

After 5-6 minutes, my blond boyfriend finally arrived with his grumpy expression on his face but as soon as I locked eyes with him, his expression adjusted to a neutral one.

"Oh, hey!", I said and smiled at him, "Ready to go?".

He only nodded and held my hand with his before squeezing it.

"Yeah, I am, babe", Bakugou replied and kissed the side of my face quickly before looking the other way.

I giggled and both of us exited the U.A. premises quickly.

While we are walking towards the train station, the dorky smile on my face can't seem disappear after my latest discovery with Bakugou's new side.

Bakugou himself seemed to notice this and commented, "What's with that smile on your face? Did something happened?".

I looked over to him with my eyes sparkling like it's New Years eve and chuckled before leaning against him.

"O-Oi! Why are y-you so close all of a sudden?!", Bakugou retorted with a hint of embarrassment.

"You were so cute earlier so I can't help but snuggle close to you, hehe",  I replied and grinned brightly.

He blushed bright pink and looked away before he replied back, "OI, I-I'M NOT CUTE...y-you...you dummy! Like I said I was worried about you! S-SO...!".

I shook my head while chuckling and kissed his cheek, making him more aggressively flustered than earlier.

"Nope, to me you are~!", I said with the same smile that is forming on my face.

"I-I AM NOT!! Tch...", Bakugou replied and bit his lip, "...you're the cute one here, babe! N-Not me!!".

I chuckled and playfully pressed my lips against his quickly before his whole face is turning pink that it's already reaching his ears.

"Even your face says it all, Kaachan~! Hehe~"

"S-SHUT UP!"