When He Tickles You

Photo: I really don't know who made this beautiful art / what doujinshi or comic is from so I'm terribly sorry! But I found it from Pinterest. If you guys know who made this or where it's from, please let me know so I can mention their name here. Thanks and much appreciated! T_T

Link : https://www.pinterest.ph/pin/620863498618453276/

...

"That will be 2,500 yen, miss"

"Okay, hold on"

It's a typical Sunday afternoon and since my parents are busy right now, I'm in charge of grocery shopping duty for today.

Originally, I wanted to ask Bakugou if he can come with me here at the supermarket to ask him for help in carrying these groceries and at the same time, spend some quality time together but as expected, he's busy.

It's either he's working out or he's just not up for it.

Oh well.

Better luck next time I guess.

So in the end, I went alone and I might probably call Midoriya if he's free since I know he's not that busy during a Sunday.

I got my wallet out of my bag and tried get the specified amount I am about to pay for all these groceries.

Once I was able to get the money out, I doubled checked it if it's the right amount and with a nod, I gave it the cashier lady.

"Here you go~", I said and smiled at the cashier lady.

The cashier lady giggled and got the money from me before she put them all in the cash registrar machine.

"Thank you. My, receiving a smile from a lovely customer sure brightens my day, haha", the cashier lady replied and worked her magic by using the machine, "Do you have a boyfriend?".

"Yeah, I do", I said and chuckled, "I was suppose to invite him to help me with these but I guess he's not free right now".

"I'm sorry to hear that, dear. Maybe another opportunity will come again soon", the cashier said and smiled kindly at me, "Is he a kind young man? I'm sure he is, right?".

Well.

I don't know about the "kind" part.

Although, his way of showing kindness is different than the typical kindness you see in guys nowadays and I find it quite rare and interesting in a sense.

I only chuckled and I waited for her to give me the receipt.

"Here's the receipt", the cashier lady said and handed me the grocery bags, "Oh, looks like you had quite a  shopping spree here. Why so many?".

"Well, my mom is having her friends over our house", I replied, "Tomorrow is her birthday and she took the day off from her work so buying these ingredients ASAP would reduce the workload".

"I see, then if it's okay, we have a delivery service here-"

"N-No need! I am about to call a friend of mine to help me carry these", I interrupted and bowed, "Thank you for the offer though".

The cashier lady only smiled and just when I was about to contact Midoriya using my phone -

"Oi, no need for that too, you idiot"

That familiar grumpy voice made my heart raise and when I turned around, I saw Bakugou with his usual grumpy expression and he's wearing his simple casual clothes.

"K-Katsuki! W-Wha...how...-"

I stopped talking when he carried half of the groceries that I bought like it was nothing and looked at me.