When You're Being Cute

Photo: I really don't know who made this beautiful art so I'm terribly sorry! But I found it from Pinterest. If you guys know who made this, please let me know so I can mention their name here. Thanks and much appreciated! T_T

Link : https://www.pinterest.ph/pin/654781233299107025/

...

"Oh, (Y/N)!"

I just arrived in front of my explosive boyfriend's house and once the front door was open, I was greeted by none other than his mother and she looks reluctant to see me with her bright smile.

If only Bakugou is like this too but I guess that time will come soon, right?

Best not dwell in it that much because Bakugou is Bakugou after all.

"H-Hi, Mrs. Bakugou! Good afternoon!", I greeted her back and laughed before waving at her, "Is Katsuki there?".

"Oh, he's inside his room exercising I believe. Are you guys planning to go on a date this weekend?", Bakugou's mom said and giggled.

My eyes widened from her response and I immediately replied, "E-Eh, you know that we are dating? Did he tell you?".

I mean, now that I think about it, the only people who knew about our relationship is our friends and classmates in Class 1-A and my parents (they found us hugging one time and we declared that we are together).

Maybe he's still embarrassed to tell his parents, especially his mom?

To be honest, I can actually see it now.

- (Y/N)'s Imagination -

"O-OI, STOP TEASING ME, YOU OLD HAG!"

"Hahaha, don't be embarrassed, Katsuki! I'm so happy that two are together! AND DON'T CALL ME AN OLD HAG! I HOPE YOU ARE NOT BEING TOO MEAN TO HER SO YOU BETTER TREAT HER RIGHT!! SHE'S A VERY SWEET GIRL!"

"OF COURSE, I AM! Why would I hurt the one I love-wait, I-"

"Ahh~!! Who knew this day would finally come! Honey, we found our perfect daughter-in-law!"

"E-Eh, d-daughter-in-law?? Mitsuki, isn't that-"

"O-OI, ISN'T THAT T-TOO SOON?! I mean, I don't mind but-WAIT, IT'S NOT LIKE I'M-"

- (Y/N)'s Imagination : END -

She laughed and playfully brush my hair before giving me a hug.

"I caught my son texting you last night because of the nickname he set for you", Bakugou's mom said, "Don't worry, I'm not prying on his privacy or anything. I just happened to find him texting in the living room because I had to watch Netflix but still, I was really happy to find out that he has someone who would love and care for him and maybe...change his ways? Haha!".

Nickname?

He actually set a nickname for me in his contacts? Interesting, I better ask him later.

She smiled at me and grabbed my hands gently.

"I really thought he would grow up dreaming just to become the next number one hero but...I guess it looks like he has another dream that he wanted to achieve now that he has you in his life", she continued, "...so (Y/N), I feel thankful that you're his lover. I'm sure he wouldn't be with anyone else than you since you are patient with him and understand him better and now that think about it, his attitude kind of changed as well whenever you pay us a visit. Damn, I should have suspected sooner, no? Hahaha!".