When He Blushes

(Note: This is where you and Bakugou are already in U.A. and this is taken place three days after the USJ incident)

PHOTO : @myhiiroacademia in Instagram

...

"Yo Bakugou! Are you free right now?"

"Grr, I'm going to be busy today, Kirishima!"

Our middle school days had come to pass and here we are spending our high school lives in Japan's prestigious hero school / academy that is well-known and can transform students into becoming pro heroes someday in the future - U.A. Academy.

I remember my first day once I stepped in the U.A. gates and it was actually pretty fun and I even get to befriend some of my new classmates besides Bakugou and Midoriya.

If I remember correctly, the first person who I never met in my new class was a boy named Kirishima, who is also the only guy in this class who gets along with Bakugou too besides me.

He was actually a pretty cool dude and I love how chivalrous and friendly he is! 

Funny, he actually reminded me of someone I knew in middle school but I don't want think about that person anymore for...various reasons.

Anyways, weeks had passed and my gosh, so much had happen too that we, Class-1A students, encountered villains inside USJ of all places but thankfully, the situation ended already and I really appreciated All-Might for protecting us from a regenerative monster.

This week is totally back to normal now and all of us are working hard to excel in our hero classes and minor subjects.

"Oh, I see, haha!", Kirishima replied to the blond boy and grabbed his bag, "Well, it's fine. I can always ask (Y/N). Hey, (Y/N)!! Wanna-"

"Oi, s-she's coming with me!"

I stopped packing away my things when I heard the blond boy's sudden response and ended up looking at his direction.

And wait, did he just...stutter?

"Really? Funny, I rarely see you guys hang out since I never seen you hang with cute girls like her-"

"Shut up, idiot! I've known her since we were kids and we still in talking terms!!", Bakugou interrupted and huffed before turning to me, "Oi!!".

"Oh, hey Katsu-W-Woah!"

He took my arm and said to me, "I have to...take you somewhere, yeah!! If you're going home again with that damn Deku, then tell him you're busy!".

"Umm, he said he'll be busy with training today so...", I replied and laughed.

He blinked a few times and sighed in relief before replying, "Then good. That makes things much easier then. Come on, nerd".

Take me somewhere, huh? Where and why me? 

Wait.

Oh no, am I in trouble!? In fact, I don't even recall doing anything to him! 

"Oooh, so that's why~! Hahaha!", Kirishima said and laughed, "You're going to hang out with (Y/N). I see...I totally understand! Have fun!".

"Have fun, you two~!", Sero teased, who is laughing with Kaminari.

"S-Shut up!", Bakugou barked and clicked his tongue, "Let's get out of here, idiot".

With that, he eventually took my arm and dragged me outside the classroom, leaving Midoriya confused but he did wave me good-bye when we had eye contact.

TIME SKIP (Brought you by Bakugou playing Animal Crossing: New Horizons - Bakugou : *watches random villagers singing K.K. Bubblegum and smiles a bit but when he saw you guys, he flinched and put away his Switch* I-I-It's not that I like watching cute animals singing or anything! Hmph!*glares and hides his face so he cover his blushing cheeks* | Also Bakugou : "A-And don't call me cute...you got that?" *goes soft and crosses his arms* | Author : "But you are~! Hehe" | Bakugou : "A-Author!!" *blushes brighter than my future-I mean, what?*)

It's been like five minutes since Bakugou dragged me outside the school and for some reason, I still have no idea where he's taking me.

"Umm, where exactly are you taking me, Katsuki?", I asked and raised a brow.

"Oh, shut it. You're going to spoil the essence of surprise", Bakugou said grumpily.

I pouted and decided to obey him before we continued walking at the same pace and on the same street.

Then after walking and walking, we stopped by at the bazaar nearby since both of us are smelling delicious food and I think they're having a sale too!

"Ooh, the market bazaar! Wait...", I said and looked at him with a smile, "Are you going to treat me or something? Hehe. This is so unlike you~".

"Shut up...", Bakugou said and faced the other way but he started to growl and looked at me, "...Grr...fine! You're right. I am going to treat you because...because I wanted to, (Y/N)! Tch...".

Wait.

Did he just...call be my name?

Funny, it's like it's been a long time since he called me that because he kept calling me idiot, dummy and nerd but...

I blinked a few times with confusion but for some reason, I'm happy that he actually said my first name and of course, him treating just for me.

Is he gonna make up for the times he was mean to me and stuff? Who knows.

Might as well embrace this experience because never in my life that Bakugou ever treated me with food before.

Normally, he wouldn't hang out with me even if I asked him to because he would say "I don't want to waste time with you. I'm busy, dummy!" or "Tch, no freaking way! I have better things to do" but now that he's asking me first...this changes things. Why is that?

I wonder what happen to him before we both enrolled in U.A.

So many questions entered my mind that I accidentally tripped but Bakugou was able to pull me on time before I was about to meet the ground.

"Phew, thanks"

"Tch, watch where you're stepping next, you-"

He stopped talking when he realized the position that we are in.

After he pulled my arm with a bit of force, I ended up landing on his chest and one of my hands is the touching the fabric of his uniform.

He blinked a few times from what is happening right now that his cheeks are slowly turning red.

"Is something the matter, Katsuki?", I asked and started to worry, "You're turning red-"

He swatted my hand away since I was about to check his forehead and pull himself away from me.

"I-I'm not sick, dammit! Have you seen my moves earlier?! I'm practically on fire!!...dumbass...", Bakugou said and looked the way to hide his reddish cheeks, "C-Come on. You don't want me to treat anymore or what?".

I gasped and shook my head before clasping hands together.

"That's what I thought", Bakugou said and sighed before looking at me from behind, "...let's go, (Y/N)".

Oh my gosh, there it is again! That's twice in a row today!

'W-Where did my excitement come from?', I thought to myself before shaking my head and smiled.

I followed the blond pom-I mean, explosion boy behind since he's sort of leading the way already but what really made me curious is that not only his cheeks were red but even his ears.