When He's Clingy

NOTE: This is taken place after the events of the scenario "When You and Him Make Up" and one week before the Training Camp.

PHOTO: From the BNHA Anime but this photo was edited that is found in the his site called Picuki.

LINKhttps://www.google.com.ph/search?q=bakugou+blushing&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwj_59LGiKruAhWSA6YKHZwSCdMQ2-cCegQIABAA&oq=bakugou+blushing&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQAzICCAAyAggAMgIIADICCAAyBggAEAUQHjIGCAAQBRAeMgYIABAIEB4yBggAEAgQHjIGCAAQCBAeMgYIABAIEB46BAgAEEM6BwgAELEDEEM6BQgAELEDOggIABCxAxCDAVDC6QlYxrgKYPO6CmgCcAB4AYAB3QOIAcEXkgEKMTMuNS4zLjAuMZgBAKABAaoBC2d3cy13aXotaW1nwAEB&sclient=img&ei=O-YHYL_eK5KHmAWcpaSYDQ&bih=722&biw=1536#imgrc=ieg0MvHHmtPXzM

...

It's been three days ever since Bakugou and I have finally made up and the awkwardness and the distance between us after we fought has completely gone down the drain.

Everyone, who are actually our classmates in Class 1-A, were happy that they saw us walking inside the classroom hand-in-hand and one of them were sighing with pure relief.

Not only because they are worried Bakugou might start using his quirk out of anger if we don't make up at all but they are actually worried about the two of us as well, since they clearly know that we love each other so much.

Of course, Bakugou was a bit embarrassed when they approached us but he was still confident enough to hold my hand like a man.

Since then, everything was back to normal but something definitely changed in Bakugou's personality though.

He's still the same old explosive boyfriend that I know but he seems rather...more affectionate  than he usually is when we started dating. Huh.

Morning

*knock knock*

I patiently waited outside the doorstep of my boyfriend's house while listening to some music on my phone.

I tapped my foot against the pavement of his doorstep and before I would even start dancing, the front door was finally opened.

"Oh, (Y/N)!", Mitsuki, Bakugou's mom, greeted me as she opened the door.

"Ah, good morning, Mrs. Bakugou!", I said and bowed automatically with a smile.

She giggled and didn't hesitate to give me a big hug while carefully stroking my hair like I'm her daughter.

"Ahh, I'm so happy to see you in front of our house again~!", Mitsuki said and placed one of her hands on her hips, "I heard that you and my son had a fight".

"E-Eh? Oh, I see", I said, shocked and started to laugh awkwardly, "So...Katsuki told you. But d-don't worry! We're okay now and...I'm sorry for declining your dinner invitation last week because of this!".

I bowed again and clasped my hands together, making Mitsuki pat my shoulders.

"Hey, it's okay, dear! I completely understand", Mitsuki said and sighed, "Honestly, that boy. To think he would he hurt his own girlfriend during a fight like that, hmm?".

My eyes widened a bit knowing that Bakugou probably admitted what he did to me.

I had this weird feeling she lectured him. A lot. Knowing that these two will always find themselves in a heated and petty argument.

She let out another sigh but her lips slowly showed a relieved smile.

"Anyways, I would like to thank you, (Y/N)", Mitsuki said, "Thanks to you, he's starting to open his feelings a bit when I asked him what went wrong with the two of you. Funny, he never seek advice from me since he looks up to himself so much but...he had to because he wanted the two of you to be fixed. Especially himself".