When You and Him Celebrate Your Birthday

(A/N: Heya, guys! I don't know if some of you have noticed but I saved this scenario to commemorate my day of birth [aka. my birthday] 🎉✨ except I am three days late because my birthday is in the 24th of June, hahaha! Sorry guys but at least I was able to catch up, right? :D. Anyways, to celebrate, here's a sweet scenario for you guys and so I wanted to thank you all once again for following me and reading my content. You guys made me happy and extra motivated when I read all of your comments and wonderful feedback and I appreciate you all for being patient when it comes to me updating the books, haha. As always, I hope you guys enjoy and happy reading! <3)

(A/N # 2: If there are readers out there who are also born in June, belated or advance happy birthday to you guys! Stay awesome, healthy and keep being you! 😇🎉)

Photo: I really don't know who made this beautiful art so I'm terribly sorry! But I found it from Pinterest. If you guys know who made this, please let me know so I can mention their name here. Thanks and much appreciated! T_T

LINK : https://www.pinterest.ph/pin/722405596466599562/

...

"I should just keeping following this trail, right?"

Today is normal Sunday morning and for some odd reason, I received lots of messages from Ashido.

She keeps saying she needed some help like three times and I need to be there as soon as possible because it was an emergency.

After I replied to her cries of help by replying her messages, she gave me the location and added in her messages that I should following a long trail that will lead me there.

She didn't state what kind of trail it is even though I asked her twice so I had no choice but to find out for myself.

Thankfully, as soon as I arrived at the said park, there was already a trail but the trail was nothing more but confetti.

It was really strange since I was expecting a blood stain but I had a suspicion that it might be a clown villain.

I continued following the trail and when I finally reached the end of the trail, I ended up finding a birthday set up in the middle of the park.

"E-Eh-"

"SURPRISE!"

"A-AHH!"

I gasped when all of my classmates from Class-1A came out of nowhere like in the bushes, trees and under the table of the birthday set up.

So it wasn't an emergency but it was planned birthday surprise just for me.

"Yo, (Y/N)! Happy birthday!"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

They all smiled and Shouji and Kouda brought out big sized party popper out of nowhere and popped it in front of me.

I laughed and decided to approach closer before replying, "Wow, so this is the emergency! Hahaha! Thank you guys! I was tad bit worried when I read Ashido's text messages".

"Well, I had to make my texts realistic so you won't get suspicious, haha!", Ashido commented and laughed, "Sato, bring out the cake!".

Sato nodded and opened the box from the table which revealed a big birthday cake of my favorite flavor.

"You even remembered my favorite flavor of cake! Wait, that's odd. I don't remember telling you that, haven't I, Sato-kun?", I said and placed a finger on my chin, "Unless it's...".

My eyes started to shift towards - wait, he's not here.

I looked at everyone and tried to find my blond pom-I mean, explosion boyfriend but he's nowhere to be seen.