When You Tickle Him

Photo : From BNHA Season 4, Episode 17

...

"G-GAH!"

I was about to take a shower but for some reason, a little "visitor" came to visit and I'm not liking it one bit.

Because that little "visitor" is nothing more than a spider.

Yes, a spider.

I have a small fear of it since I was child but I am okay with the tiny ones but definitely not the big ones. At all.

This spider right here is quite big that I can't seem to step inside the restroom even though it's just hanging out on the floor.

Both my parents are not here because of work so I have no choice but to kill it by myself.

So with that in mind, I decided to get a broom from the closet and I wielded it like I was a trained swordsman.

I exhaled and approached the restroom cautiously with an alert expression.

'Easy now. It might crawl away so I have to take this nice and easy', I thought to myself as I continued to tip toe.

The spider remained still on the floor and I hope it doesn't notice my presence.

'I should imagine myself as Edgeshot!', I thought and smiled to myself, 'Yeah, he's the Ninja Hero after all and-Oh my gosh, I sound like Izuku just now. Haha!'.

I shook away my thoughts and once I was able to find the right time to strike, I raised my broom and smashed the spider but -

*BREAK*

"O-Oh oops"

Since my force was too much, the broom was split into two which I ended up laughing to myself for my silly mistake of mine but the good news is that the spider is dead! 

(A/N / Fun fact: This scene that you are all witnessing in this scenario is based on what happened to me yesterday before I took a shower xD)

I better fix the broom but I'm sure my parents won't be mad if they found out it's broken, right?

I can just attach some thick sticks than patch up the two pieces of the broom with packaging tape.

I wiped my sweat and decided to fix the broom so I won't forget later but just when I was about to turn around -

"(Y/N), ANOTHER SPIDER!"

"A-AAH!! WHERE?!"

I raised the two of pieces of the broom and tried to look for another one inside the restroom but there was none at all.

I sighed and pouted when I realized it's only Bakugou, making fun of my fear of spiders since he knew that when we were still kids.

Why is he here in my premises, you ask?

Well, to put it simply, we are working on the group project with Midoriya but since the brocolli boy left once we are finished with it, the blond pom-I mean, explosion boy decided to stay a bit longer just to "kill time".

Yeah, right. 

I can already tell that he wanted to spend some quality time with me alone.

The blond boy laughed mischievously and ruffled my hair.

"I-It's not funny! You do know I still have that fear, right?", I said and sighed before crossing my arms.

"Well, it is for me", Bakugou said and decided to give me a hug, "But...I'm sorry, you dumb dumb. Your reactions are just too cute and fun to watch sometimes so I couldn't help myself. Still, I feel bad for scaring you like that".

I still pouted but since he is giving me this sweet and warm hug, I smiled and decided to let his scaring prank slide.

"Alright, I'll forgive you since you apologized and gave me a hug without hesitation at all, hehe", I said and sighed before showing him the broom, "I'll just fix this-"

"Hey, return the hug at least! I-I worked up the courage to do it, you know", Bakugou said and blushed a bit before looking away, "I-I must admit that...your hugs are the best! There I said it!! S-So...".

I blinked a few times and his face is brightening again before his ears turned red too which I find it really cute from this blond tsundere.

"Hehe, tsundere", I commented and giggled.

"I-I am no tsundere!! J-Just...please, I want a hug from you, you dummy", Bakugou retorted but gone a bit soft while biting his lip, "F-Fix that damn broom later...".

Nah, still a tsundere.

I smiled brightly and decided to drop the pieces on the floor before returning the hug but -

"Pfft...heh...hehe.....h-haha-a-ah!"

Bakugou reacted quite strongly when I tried to hug him by sliding my arms around his waist slowly and ended up stepped backward once before covering his mouth.

I tilted my head from what just happened but when I realized that what I heard from him was an actual laugh from what I did, I can feel myself grinning again.

"Sorry, babe. I-It was nothing!! Hmph, you heard nothing-Hahaha!!"

With a bit of stealth, I managed to tickle one of his sides and it made him laugh so suddenly that he is already fighting back.

"O-O-OI, WHY ARE YOU-HAHAHAHA!!! OI!!"

I ended up laughing along since his reaction when I tickled him for the first time since I never actually got the chance to because I was afraid of how's he going to react.

But now that we are both in a relationship, so far so good the reaction wasn't so bad.

I mean, knowing him, I would imagine him challenging me on a fight by now but nope, I was wrong.

"I-IDIOT, S-STOP WHAT ARE YOU-HAHAHAHA!! OI, I said s-stop!!!", Bakugou said and continued to laugh because of my tickling.

"Hehe, this is what you get for scaring me and also returning the favor from last time", I said and giggled.

"L-Last time-HAHA!! W-Wait, you mean-HAHAHA!!! OI, BABE!!"

After a few attempts of fighting back, he managed to remove my hands away from his sides and now he is panting to catch his breath.

"You...you're so cheeky, hah? You better not tell anyone about this, okay?!", Bakugou said and looked at me with a mix of mischievousness, "Anyways...come here, babe".

Uh oh.

I gulped and decided to make a run for it since I know what comes next.

"Sorry but you can't-EEEK!"

I stopped running when he actually caught up to me and carried me bridal style.

"Gotcha, you dumb dumb", Bakugou said and kissed my lips affectionately, "Where did you think you're going, huh? You still haven't gave me a proper hug yet".

Oh.

That's it?

I sighed in relief thinking he might give me a tickle attack or something.

So to fulfill his wish, I finally gave him a warm hug by wrapping my arms around his neck while kissing the side of his face.

"I love you, Katsuki~", I said and giggled before hugging him close.

He blushed bright pink from my words but held me close before kissing me back.

"I love you too, babe...now, I'm gonna take my revenge for tickling me! Take this, ha ha!"

"H-HEY! HAHAHA! K-Katsuki!"