When You and Him Go On A Date

Photo : I don't know who made this beautiful art but I found it in the Zerochan website so if you guys know who drew this, please let me know and thank you~! T_T

Link : https://www.zerochan.net/2612954

...

It's been almost two weeks since Bakugou, my childhood friend, became my official boyfriend.

Wow.

I still can't believe it actually happened.

I, someone who is no where near in his level bad-assery, had no clue for all these years that he had a thing for me.

To be honest, just like from what I heard from the boys in Class-1A, I never thought he would be interest in the subject of romance.

I mean knowing him and all, he's all about being on top, surpassing All-Might, and also being the tough guy he is.

But now, I'm seeing a new side of him. 

A side that he really doesn't show to anyone.

A side where he can show me an actual normal smile and not his usual menacing ones that I find it scary.

A side where he is actually showing me soft gestures and response which is very unlike him at all.

Most importantly, a side that I actually love.

Man, who knew my wish came true.

Although, I guess it was short lived from time to time like after he confessed to me on that day because while he was patiently waiting for me on the grocery store, which is a surprise mind you, and ended up beating up a bunch of thugs inside the store.

Oh, Bakugou.

I can't help but call him tsundere all the time just see to his flustered and grumpy reaction at the same time, you know?

I should probably get to know more about him and discover more of his "new side" if I stick to him.

*SCHOOL BELL RINGS*

Our classes finally ended for today and almost all of us are exiting the classroom since it was a rough week for all of us.

Well, except for Bakugou as always.

He didn't even show a sign of being tired but a sign of being ready for anything with his menacing but determined smile.

Then again, he almost got cocky when he won three quirk practices in a row during Aizawa's classes.

I stretched my neck a little because it was still stiff from All-Might's class.

"(Y/N)-chan!"

I turned to see my cute broccoli boy, Midoriya Izuku, just walking towards me with his usual cute smile.

"Hey, Izuku!", I greeted him, "What's up?".

"Oh, I was actually going to ask if we could go home together and maybe get something to eat together along the way, hehe", Midoriya said and laughed, "Are you free to come with me today?".

"I really appreciate the offer but-"

I stopped talking when I felt someone behind me and growling under my skin.

Oh, crap.

"Oi, you damn Deku!"

I gasped and held my chest before I turned to see none other my angry hedge-I mean, boyfriend holding his bag.

'G-Geez. Why is he yelling behind me?'

"A-Ah! K-Kaachan!", Midoriya said and stepped back, "What are you doing here?".