When He Kisses Your Cheek

Photo : I don't know who's the artist but I just found it here in this website called Picsart.com. If you guys know who made this artwork, please let me know, thanks! T_T

LINK : https://picsart.com/i/image-blushes-and-smiles-kiri-303261337018201

...

"Twenty-eight....twenty nine..."

"Come on, babe. Just a little more"

I am currently working out with my explosive boyfriend at his place since he invited first thing in the morning.

I asked the reason why did he asked me to work out with him out of the blue especially around 6AM out of all hours and he only said, "B-Because I want to, dummy! I want to work out with you!".

Its pretty funny because he never asked me to do this sort of thing before but I did recall that I tried inviting him for a jog one time when I saw him working out at the gym and to my expectations, he declined and said, "I'm busy, (Y/N). Bother someone else than me".

Oh, Bakugou.

Maybe he is asking me to work out with him now just to make it up for that one time. How sweet.

"THIRTY!", I exclaimed and fell on the floor after finishing my fourth set of crunches.

"You managed to do it. Impressive, you dumb dumb", Bakugou said and finished doing his crunches too like it was nothing and sat beside me, "Hey...".

I looked at him and he's passing me a glass of water that he prepared for me since he brought a pitcher of water and two glasses.

"It's important to stay hydrated so drink up!", Bakugou said and wore a semi-serious expression on his face like he's my personal trainer something.

I smiled and accepted the glass of water before I drank it slowly.

"Thank you, Katsuki", I replied and sighed with a smile after giving him the glass.

He only nodded and poured some more but instead of him drinking it, he gave it to me again.

"Eh? What about you?", I asked and raised my eyebrows.

"Tch, don't worry about me. I want you to have more water first", Bakugou said and huffed, "I care about you, okay?! So...please drink more...just for me".

I can feel my cheeks getting warm from his sudden kind gesture that came out of nowhere actually but nevertheless I was happy to see it from my very eyes.

I accepted the glass once more and happily drank it while looking at my blond boyfriend who is now

"I-It's not like I am being soft or anything! It's just...I just...I just love you so get that on your head", Bakugou said and bit his lip, "I don't want you to pass out from working out too much like last time".

I raised a brow and my eyes widened before I replied to him, "Eh? Wait, how did you know that? That happen when I was working out in the park one time".

He started to blush a bit and was hesitant to say anything but he grabbed a towel and gave it to me without looking at me at all.

"That's because I just happen to be there, you idiot", Bakugou said and shifted his viewpoint towards me slightly, "Some guy was actually going to help you but of course, I don't want them to lay a finger on you so I brought you home".

No wonder.

Now that I think about it, mom did mention to me a special someone did bring me back home when I passed out on that day and it end it actually turned out to be...him.

Weird, did he tell her not to say who brought me back home or did my mom forgot?

I shook those thoughts away but I replied, "So it was you. Still, thank you so much and I never thought you would go that way to bring me back, haha".

"...a-anytime, I guess", Bakugou said and decided to scoot towards me - since we are both sitting on the floor.

He grabbed my hand and gently squeezed before he leaned closer to me just kiss my cheek.

"You better watch your limits next time, alright?", Bakugou said and gave me another kiss on the cheek again before he looked down just to hide his red cheeks.

I smiled and nodded rapidly before leaning my head against his, making him blush even more.

"And from now on, if you are going to exercise outside again, y-you better invite me! Got it?"