When He's Jealous

"O-Oh!!"

I accidentally dropped the papers that I was carrying for Cementoss since I wasn't fully aware that the floor was just being mopped by the janitors. 

Clumsy me strikes again.

Maybe I should double check the hallway floors next time before I make a run for it.

I sighed and crouched down so I can pick up the papers from the floor.

"I'll help you!"

I stopped to see a male student who seems to belong to another class and he immediately crouched down as well so he pick up the papers as well.

"I-It's alright! I don't want to bother you or anything-"

"Don't be! It's okay! Let me!"

He didn't bother listening to me and still wanted me to help so I decided to let him do it anyway since he's nice and continued gathering the scattered papers on the floor.

Once we collected every single piece, we both stood up and he gave me the rest of the pieces to me so I put all of them inside the folder.

"Thank you so much", I said and smiled at the male student, "You didn't have to but I am grateful for your help".

The male student smiled and replied, "It's no trouble at all. I just love to help people, that's why I want to study here in U.A.".

He showed me a heroic pose and continued, "I admired heroes since I was kid and I love to become one someday once we're all graduated here!".

I chuckled and nodded before he presented his hand to me.

"I'm Ren from the General Studies course! I don't know if you remembered me but I was the one who also helped you before the sports festival", the male student named Ren said and chuckled as well.

I had a realization after hearing his reply and said, "Oh! You mean, you were that one guy who brought me at the clinic when I had my ankle sprained?".

He smiled brightly and nodded before replying, "Yep! You look like you needed help that time so I can't help but do it, you know?".

"Wow, haha", I said and bowed slightly before taking his hand before I shook it, "Thanks again for that one time. No wonder you looked familiar! I'm (Y/N) from Class 1-A, it's nice to meet you!".

I tried to let go of his hand but for some reason, he didn't and just let it remained clasped with mine.

"That's a nice name. It really suits you, for a cute girl such as yourself", Ren said and slightly blushed, "Umm, if you don't mind me asking but are you free later after school?".

"After school? I'm sorry but-"

"Oi!"

Our conversation was cut short when a certain explosive blond boy came walking down the hallway with his usual grump expression.

But for some reason, he looked grumpier than usual, like he's ready to punch something.

Is he having a man-period or something?

Ren, on the other hand, was stiffen up since he looked quite intimidated with Bakugou's presence.

"Ah, morning, Katsuki!", I said and waved at him.

He didn't say anything and didn't hesitate to remove my hand from Ren's hand with a bit of force.

"H-Hey, what are you-"

"What are you doing with her, huh?", Bakugou said in an angry tone and grabbed his arm.

"I-I just helped her with the papers!", Ren said and gulped with fear, "I only helped her, honest!".