When You and Him Text

Photo : by @spicyness from Tumblr

LINK : https://spicyness.tumblr.com/post/184311417443/happy-birthday-bakugou-click-for-quality

...

« 6:00pm »

"Ha...finally..."

I finally arrived back home safely after almost being involved with a bunch of low-ranked villains at the mall.

I only went to mall just buy new clothes for my next date with my explosive boyfriend tomorrow but I guess my shopping spree was already cut off short when those guys showed up out of nowhere.

They were trying to steal items in the department store and I can see this one villain who is trying to eat cosmetic products, especially the lip balms.

It's a very strange and weird villain if you ask me.

Anyways, I nearly got involved since one of them are trying to steal the orange blouse, which is the only thing I bought as of that moment but thankfully, one of the heroes were able to make it on time and let me escape, even though at that moment I was about to use my quirk.

So with that, I escaped and in the end, I only bought one item from the said mall.

So much for shopping for clothes for just a date but I guess I'll just use one of my other bottom clothes I have here at home.

"I'm home!", I exclaimed and removed my shoes, "Mom, are you here-".

I stopped calling out my mom when my phone vibrated so I got it inside my bag and checked to see why it was vibrating in the first place.

It turns out I received a message from the explosion boy himself and just looking at the contact name that I changed yesterday made me giggle.

It's been a while since Bakugou and I texted each other since we always see each other and find it very interesting sometimes.

That is because whenever Bakugou and I texted before, sometimes he doesn't reply to my messages because he's "busy" and will rather talk to me in person instead.

I unlocked my phone and decided to read the message that he just sent me.

« Kaachan💥💕»

"Hey, were you able to arrive home safely?!"
6:01pm

Man, I can hear his voice after reading his message for some reason and I find it quite amusing to be honest.

I laughed and sat on the couch so I can reply to his message.

« Me »

"Aww, is my Kaachan worried about me? Hehe 💕"
6:02pm
Sent

I pressed send and I was thinking if I should wait for his message or not since I already experienced texting him before but -

"Oh, another message!"

This is new.

He actually responded quickly!

Wait.

He's not busy perhaps?

So many questions filled my mind after witnessing a discovery such as this but I shrugged off the feeling and read his reply before our conversation went on and on.

« Kaachan💥💕»

"I'm just checking, you dummy! Dammit, I should've went with you in the mall"
6:02pm

« Me »

"But I don't want you to feel impatient or something though, Katsuki 😅"
6:03pm
Sent

« Me »

"Besides, I take long when I pick clothes in a department store, haha"
6:03pm
Sent

« Kaachan💥💕»

"Huh?! Like I said before, as long as I am with you it's fine! I don't know why but...I can't help but stay by your side, you know?"
6:04pm

'Katsuki...', I thought and smiled but before I could even reply to his message, he sent me another reply.

« Kaachan💥💕»

"By the way, I'm no softy, okay?! I can already tell you're going to tease me, you goofball!! 😤"
6:04pm

I laughed since he already read my mind and ended up laying myself on the couch.

« Me »

"No, I'm not, haha. Still, thank you for the concern. I'm totally fine, okay? "
6:05pm
Sent

« Kaachan💥💕»

"Good! At least, you made it home in one piece 😤"
6:06pm

« Kaachan💥💕»

"Hey, I'll meet you in front of your house tomorrow, okay? Don't be late"
6:06pm

I rolled my eyes while laughing like a dork and slowly got up from the sofa before replying to his message while walking towards the stair case.

« Me »

"I won't, haha. Still, thank you for the concern. I'm totally fine, okay?"
6:07pm
Sent

« Kaachan💥💕»

"No big deal, (Y/N). And take some rest, okay?"
6:07pm

I smiled and went up to the second floor of the house using the staircase before I replied to his message once more.

« Me »

"I will~! I love you, Kaachan~! Rest well! 💕"

6:08pm
Sent

I giggled and while waiting for his reply, I entered my bedroom and removed my U.A. uniform coat.

I stretched and I can hear my phone vibrate once again from my bed so I rushed to get it so I can see what he replied next.

« Kaachan💥💕»

"Don't call me Kaachan! But I love you too, (Y/N). Let's continue this tomorrow. I rather hear your damn voice than reading your texts"
6:09pm

'Too late. Your contact name is already named "Kaachan", haha'

I laughed and blushed at the same time since Bakugou's tsundere vibe is really showing just reading his last text but the last sentence really sounded sweet though.