When You See Him Shirtless (19K Followers Special)

(A/N: Here's my scenario for commemorating the 19k followers milestone! Thank you all so much for following and supporting me! I'm happy to hear that my stories made you guys happy and inspired so I'll continue to do my best to provide you guys more stories that will satisfy your needs, hehe. I hope you guys enjoy and happy reading! :D)

Date created : July 5, 2020

Date edited : July 6, 2020 (Added the Author's Note and the preview photo)

PHOTO : From the BNHA anime (Season 3, Episode 1)

...

"Ah, that was fun!"

We currently finished our last class which is All-Might's hero class and the number one hero arranged a fun activity that can not only hone and increase our skills for our quirks but also to bond with others too.

It was suppose to be a game of tag and each and everyone of us will have a pair while the last remaining three students who were picked should group up since we are twenty one students all in all.

Unfortunately, to make things more interesting, All-Might is responsible for hand-picking our partners and for some odd reason, I knew Bakugou was not going to be my partner because in the end, my partner was Kirishima.

Kirishima seems rather happy - too happy, to be precise - that I am his partner for the activity.

As for Bakugou, well, he was slightly growling with jealousy now that his own friend was partnered with me but don't worry, he didn't do anything but just glare and pout like a tsundere.

And you know who's his partner was? 

Sigh, Mineta and he was actually terrified when he got the explosion boy as his partner that he is unsure how to cooperate with him.

I can't move on from the fact that he literally wanted to beat everyone until he reached Kirishima and I and he didn't even tagged me. At all.

So instead of tagging me, he ended up carrying me while trying to chase Kirishima, leaving the shark boy confused and running for his life.

All Might was rather surprised and he was like, "Young Bakugou, this is not a rescue activity! We're having that tomorrow but do keep that enthusiasm, ha ha ha!". (A/N: Omg, I can hear All-Might's mighty laugh after typing it lol xD)

Anyways, I just finished changing in the girl's changing room and double checked myself on the mirror so I wouldn't look to messy in front of Bakugou.

"That tag game was fun!", Uraraka commented and giggled.

"Yeah and the fun part was Bakugou-kun carrying (Y/N)-chan like a princess while chasing Kirishima-kun, kero", Asui replied and smiled.

"RIGHT? That was so cute!!", Ashido said and squealed before turning to me, "Hey, (Y/N)! Girl talk real quick!".

I put on my coat before facing my pink and giggly classmate of mine.

"Sure, what is it?", I asked and smiled.

The pink girl grinned at my response and replied, "How are you and Bakugou doing lately?".

"Yeah, I saw you guys walking together at the park one time! You were even holding hands, hehe", Hagakure commented and giggled.

I blushed at their sudden responses and ended up laughing bashfully.

"We're fine, guys. Hahaha, he's trying his best to be a good boyfriend for me", I said and tied my hair into a ponytail.