24

So like I said this would be uploaded soon and yeah, ya girl was too busy focusing on her mental and physical health and whatnot so I had to postpone writing. But I'm back now. Sorry if the late late late laaaaate update

Last chapter 😁

RECAP: Zayn and Harry got into a serious car crash after Zayn received a text from his father

RECAP: Zayn and Harry got into a serious car crash after Zayn received a text from his father. After they come home from the hospital, they discuss how they believe Zayn's mother is behind their sudden crash.

Chapter 24

*Three Weeks Later*

"I don't like this, Zayn." Harry said, as we stopped in front of my parents home. I looked around the place and noticed neither of my parents cars were outside. Don't tell me this fool forgot?

I decided to finally answer one of my father's messages days ago. Which lead to us coming here. He insisted on us, well me coming so he can explain something to me. Whatever it was, frightened me a bit. My intuition was telling me it had something to do with my mom.

Is she with him?

Did he text me just to make us make up?

I have no idea why he wants to talk so badly. I'm not going to lie its making me anxious. It's making me question why i even showed up here because...really...why did I? To get a tacky explanation? Closure? I don't know. All I do know is his car isn't even here and it was pissing me off.

"He's not even here...why ask me to come if your not even here?" I asked, looking at the empty driveway. "The text seemed serious too. What the hell is his problem?"

Harry sighed. "Something is wrong. I don't like this. Maybe we should just go home so I can massage your leg. The doctor said it takes a couple months for it to heal. You stressing yourself out and being injured isn't good. This is too much." He suggested.

I looked down at my leg bracelet and sighed. Harry's arm was lucky enough to heal fast but of course, my leg didn't. Given it was the same leg I injured two years prior, makes the healing process stalling make sense.

I shook my head. "No, my dad doesn't even text me, hasn't in weeks, then suddenly tells me to come here? Something isn't right and I want to know what is happening."

Harry gave me a look. "What in the wannabe Criminal Minds is going on? I feel like I'm about to walk into our future crime scene. This feels weird. Why would he tell you to come if he's not here?"

I rolled my eyes at his comment, unbuckling my seatbelt. "I don't know, Harry. If you don't want to come, stay here. I'll go check it out alone. Wait wh-"

"Are you crazy?" He interrupted, also unbuckling his seatbelt. "I'm not going to allow you to go in alone, I'm coming too."

I nodded, unlocking my phone with shaky hands. "Let me text him first just to see if he'll reply," I replied. "And to see if he's actually here."