21

Chapter 21

Thanks guys for 10k reads❤️❤️

*2 weeks later*

"It's so annoying how people never finish their breakfast in movies." Harry said, as we laid on the couch in the living room. The weather was starting to get much colder so I was using Harry as my cuddle buddy. I snuggled closer to him in his warm arms and sighed.

"I know right. The mom would cook a big ass meal, the child would completely ignore it, bitch and moan about something then take off to school. I don't care how mad I am, I would eat all that food." I replied to him. Harry turned to me and poked my nose.

"Speaking of food, are you hungry?" He asked, sitting us up with his arm still around me.

I shook my head. "No, we literally ate like an hour ago babe."

Harry huffed. "Really? It felt longer than that."

I chuckled and smiled at him. "You want me to make you some rice?" I asked him. "Or fish? Or chicken?"

I've recently gotten back to into cooking again because well, I was forced to by Harry. His parents have been out of the house a lot, so we were alone for the most part. Eating at his place has gotten easier for me.

"What do you want to do?" I asked Harry, pecking his lips.

Harry smiled. "Kiss me again." He whispered, pulling me on top of him.

I giggled and pecked his lips shortly after. I rested my chin on his chest and looked at him. "Seriously, I'm bored."

"We should pay truth or dare." Harry suggested.

I looked at him like he had five heads. "Who plays truth or dare with only two people?" I asked.

Harry smirked. "Us, now get up." He said petting my leg.

I whined, wanting him to still cuddle me. "No, you're warm."

Harry smiled. "No...you're warm." He winked.

I pushed him slightly. "Why'd you have to ruin everything with your dirty mind." I got off him and rolled my eyes.

He laughed. "I don't know, my mind is just wild. But seriously I want to play."

I got up and crossed my arms, I pouted. "I want to cuddle."

Harry pecked my cheek. "We've been doing that all day. Let's do something else."

I extended my arms out. "You're really a teddy bear." I said, hugging him.

Harry ran his hand up and down my back. "We will again later. Let go of me."

I squished my cheek against his. "No."

Harry sighed. "I know I'm hard to not want to touch but seriously, let go."