13

Chapter 13

Chapter 13

*1 week later*

Why are you packing up? Don't tell me you're moving out?" Harry said, entering my room without permission.

I turned to him. "Oh my gosh, you scared me."

Harry chuckled and watched me from my door way. "Where are you going though?"

I placed a shirt in my suitcase. "My parent's house. I'm spending the weekend there."

Harry froze then cleared his throat. "Oh."

"What was that?" I asked, noticing his mood change.

He shrugged. "Just realized I haven't uh seen my mom in a while since uh living on campus."

I nodded. "Do you want to see her now? I have enough money for two train tickets."

He bit his lip. "Uh, no. But your parents, are they helping with your memory?"

"No, they said my life before my crash was toxic and not right. And my crash was a way to restart my life I guess. I've also been getting a lot of visions about my past too. And what I've seen it was horrible."

Harry glared at me. "What?! You're not talking about high school right?"

I turned to him fully. "No, haven't gotten there yet with visions. Why are you yelling?"

"I'm done, I'm going with you." Harry said. "This ends now." He said, walking out.

I got up and followed him out of my room. "What ends now?"

Harry stopped in his tracks. "I-you need to know this once and for all."

I nodded, still not getting what he was saying. "Um, okay. Know what?"

"Can we sit on the couch?" He asked, extending his arm out, waiting for me to grab his hand.

I bit my lip and grabbed his hand. "You're kinda worrying me. Is this bad?" I asked as we sat down on the couch. He turned to me and grabbed both of my hands.

"Before I tell you this, I just want you to please just have an open mind okay? Don't hate me." He said with sad eyes.

I chuckled. "Welp, too late for that!" I said, laughing.

He looked at me seriously. "I'm being serious."

I stopped laughing and coughed awkwardly. "Uh, okay."

"So, fuck this is-wow. Hold on." He said, pressing his lips together.

He collected himself and looked at me again. "I knew you before your car cash." Harry said, chewing on his bottom lip aggressively.

I narrowed my eyes at him. "That's not funny Harry. I get you joke around but you took it too far."

He huffed. "I'm not joking. I was just too scared to tell you because you'd probably think I was crazy."