11

Chapter 11

*1 month later*

Winter break is around the corner and I'm having mixed feelings about it. Seeing as I'm going back home after being away for two months, I was a bit anxious.

My anxiety wasn't as serious as before but it's still there. I was having many repressed memories and back to back visions daily. Starting with my childhood, which was not pretty.

I was bullied for being quiet and people called me mute. A group of guys always chased me during recess and called me names because I hung out with girls instead of them.

Girls were nicer and didn't feel the need to push or punch me to get their point across back in primary school.

Then I had a dream about me having a crush on a popular guy when I was 10 or 11 and word got around. He ended up bullying me because he didn't want people to think he was gay. My parents did nothing but tell me to man up.

I don't understand how one man's up at 11 but that's all they said.

Now that I think about it, all my visions involving my parents, especially my mother, is horrible. That's also why I've been feeling nervous about going back home.

Other than that, I was grateful for these these sessions and I have no one to thank but Harry. I'm planning on making us a meal and he seems to love my rice so I'm making that. I just want to tell him how much his help means to me.

I like him a lot, he's the most generous, caring, and funniest person I know.

I unlocked the dorm door and smiled. "Harry." I said, eager to tell him the progress I made in therapy today, both physically and mentally.

My leg has been getting better and less numb. I don't know what magic Michael's mother is using but it's making me feel more grounded and present with my life now.

"Harry." I called out again.

He's probably in his room. I opened the door, not bothering to knock since we've grown so comfortable with each other.

"Harry, I have good ne-" I stopped talking when I noticed him on top of someone kissing them.

He broke away from the kiss and looked at me with panicked eyes. "Zayn!"

Unable to speak, I closed the door and went into the kitchen.

I blinked back my tears, not liking how angry seeing that made me.

Harry and I aren't dating. He's allowed to kiss anyone he wants.

I couldn't care about that, it made no sense to.

I let out a breath. I don't care, we are not a thing.

I collected myself and grabbed my phone. I need Liam and Louis' weirdness to distract me from this.

Jealousy?

Betrayal?

Whatever this feeling is needs to be gone now.

Me: Guys, come over please.

Lou: Sure.

Liam: I'm surprised. Aren't you suppose to be with Harry?

Me: I have my own life. My life doesn't revolve around him 🙄

Lou: Oop 👀

Liam: Jeez, it was a joke. Relax

Me: Well, it wasn't funny.

Lou: Why are you so mad?

Me: Are you guys coming or not🥺