19

A bit a smut 🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚

Chapter 19

"Hello." I greeted Harry as I made my way to the kitchen table. He scowled at me, grabbed his pancakes and put it on a plate. He met us at the table.

Anne gasped. "Harry, don't be rude. Say hi back." She said, glaring at him. Harry sat next to me, Anne and Mr. Downey sat across from us.

"I don't need to say hi." Harry mumbled. I pouted at him when I noticed the blush on his cheeks. He's still embarrassed from yesterday, how cute.

"Why not?" Mr. Downey asked.

"It's alright. Harry had a lot to release last night, I'm sure he's still tired from that." I answered for him, shooting Harry a big smile.

Harry snapped his head up and glared at me. "Shut up."

I placed my hand on my chest. "Harry, you can't speak to me like that. That was very rude."

Anne nodded. "Why are you being so rude this morning? This release crap must've been serious. I told you not to hold anything sweetie. Holding emotions in isn't good."

"Trust me, Harry didn't hold anything back yesterday. I um talked to him for only a minute and he already exploded. He must've been holding that in for a long time." I said, smirking at Harry.

He glared at me. "Get up, we are leaving."

I bit my lip. "Why? I'm hungry."

"Zayn, just go. If Harry won't speak to us I'm sure he'll speak to you. You did say he exploded yes-" Mr. Downey was interrupted by Harry.

"I did not explode okay. I was just in the-you what? Never mind." Harry grabbed my arm. " Let's go."

"Thank you for breakfast." I told Harry's parents before being dragged upstairs to Harry's room.

He closed his room door and locked it. "That was not funny. You need to stop it." He said crossing his arms.

I frowned. "I'm sorry. Don't explode on me." I said, covering myself dramatically. I busted out laughing, looking at Harry's annoyed face. I was laughing so hard, I had to hold my stomach.

"You know what?" Harry said, narrowing his eyes. He grabbed my arm and pulled me to him.

"What." I replied, wrapping my arms around him. I pecked his lips.

Harry grabbed my legs and lifted me again. "What are you doing?"

He sat down on his bed. "You're gonna sat on my lap."

I blushed, feeling warm sitting on him. "This is nice." I mumbled, looking down at my legs dangling on the side of his bed.

Harry hummed and pecked my cheek. "You love sitting on your throne baby?"