12

🌚

Chapter 12

Chapter 12

*Days Later*

"Babe, stop it." Ashton giggled as him and Harry laid with each other on the couch.

"No, you're warm." Harry said, smirking at him.

I gave them a dirty look. Yuck. Just eww.

"This is just tragic. It's like watching two brothers flirt." Louis whispered to me, shaking his head at them. "Almost seems fake if you ask me."

I turned to him. "Fake? Why would he fake date Ashton? It makes sense that they are dating." I whispered back. "They were close when Harry and I weren't hanging around each other."

Louis shook his head at me. "You are so...bless your heart my child." He said, patting my head softly.

I frowned. "I don't know if that's a good thing or not."

"It's both. It's adorable but annoying."

"What's adorable and annoying?"

Louis chuckled. "You should go out with Liam and I instead of watching these two unpaid actors poke each other all day."

I sighed, not in the mood to get dressed and go out. I also don't want to hear Harry and his boyfriend laugh all day like hyenas. So I was feeling conflicted.

Louis smirked as he looked at them on the couch, I followed his eyes and met Harry's. He quickly looked away from us and put his arm over Ashton. Louis turned to me. "You should go out and find you a man."

I scoffed. "Why the hell would I do that? I don't want to date anyone."

Louis sighed. "Zayn, you are fucking hot. Jeez, stop being a pickle and use it to your advantage."

I blushed and leaned in. "Y-You want me to have a one night stand?" I whispered.

Louis nodded. "Or just flirt...or just have fun. Don't dwell on the past. Move on. Life moves forward." He said, shifting his eyes to Harry.

I bit my lip. "I don't know the first thing about dating. Especially...sex. I don't even know if I'm a virgin or not because of my lack of memory."

Louis chuckled. "I'm pretty sure you're not. Test it out."

I narrowed my eyes. "How? Sticking something up there?"

Louis shrugged. "Sure, why not. Be adventurous."

I laughed out loud. "No, I'll just not do it at all. Anyway, I don't even know how to flirt."

Louis smiled. "Test it out on me. Let me go first." He cleared his throat. "How you doin baby? Why you out here all alone?" He said, deepening his voice.