8

Chapter 8

*Next Day*

My phone buzzing in my pocket woke me up from my sleep. I grabbed it and checked the message.

Lou: BITCHSBABAJJAAJJA CALL ME NOW

I sighed and dialed his number. "Hel-"

"Zayn! I just died. Oh my gosh!" Louis screamed into the phone, completely disregarding him interrupting me.

"This better be good and hurry up." I whispered, looking around the room finally noticing I wasn't in my mine.

"Why are you rushing me and why are you whispering?"

"I'm in Harry's room-"

"You had sex with him?" Louis yelled.

"No, can you just let me finish-"

"You sucked him off?"

"No!"

"Did you at least play with his balls?" Louis asked.

"No, stop being nosy and tell me why you called."

"Oh right. Liam."

"Liam? Okay, what about him?"

"He gave me a ring, Zayn."

My eyes widen and I felt myself fully awaken. I sat up on the bed. "What? You guys have only been together for like three weeks right?"

"So? It doesn't mean we are getting married now. It's just a promise ring."

Zayn, give me that disgusting promise ring. The devil had no right buying that for you!

I heard a familiar voice say in my head. It sounded like...my mom? Why was she so mad about a ring? I'll have to call her after.

"Whatever Lou. If you guys are happy then I am."

"Thank you, so back to Harry. Why are you in his room?"

I bit my lip. "We went in his room last night to like help with my memory crap and I had like a intense vision that made me feel light-headed. I wake up and he just held me while I cried. It was so sweet." I said, feeling my heart flutter.

"Aww, you guys are so cute."

I rolled my eyes. "It's not even like that."

"But it is. He obviously wants you, Zayn. He has been chasing you since the minute he came here. Why don't you just give him a chance?"

"I-I no. Harry is too much for me. I can't think straight when I'm near him."

"Well...you are a gay man. So there's that." He said, laughing at his lame joke.

"Ha ha funny."

"So you're telling me, you don't even find him hot at least?"

"Are you fucking kidding me? Yes. Like extremely attractive. This is why he's dangerous. I don't like how he's making me feel...deep things."

"Do you mean sexual things? It's okay to admit you want him to fuck the-"

"Alright, bye. I'm hanging up." I said, pressing the end call. Louis was just too much.

I dialled my mom's number and waited for a response.

"Hello?"

I smiled instantly hearing her voice. "Hi, mum."

"Zayn! How are you?"

"I'm good. I called because I have a quick question."

"Okay, ask away."