9

Chaotic mess

Chapter 9

*1 week later*

"What is wrong with you?" Harry asked following me into our Literature class.

He sat next to me and waited for my response. "Nothing." I mumbled.

I cursed under my breath, not wanting him to sit next to me. Ever since Harry ignored me weeks ago, he sat next to Ashton in Literature and he finally took it upon himself to sit next to me on the day I'd rather not want him to.

Last night I had a vivid dream about Harry, it seemed too real. Very real, almost like it happened in real life.

We were in my old house in Bradford. I was making us food, couldn't really tell you what because it was a blur. Next thing I know, he's on top of me on the counter and we are going at it like crazy. I shuddered thinking about him being inside of me.

I woke up with the hardest boner this morning and I had no choice but to masturbate in the shower.

I'm not the most sexual person so all of this is just...wild to me.

Especially with Harry. I knew he was dangerous. Now he has me having sex dreams about him. Great...

"Zayn." Harry called out.

"Yes." I answered, looking down at my notebook, afraid to look into his sharp green eyes.

"Are you okay? You've been acting weird all morning." He said.

I nodded. "Yup, just a bit tired, that's all."

"You sure? You seem horny."

I snapped my head up. "What?"

He chuckled. "I said you seem hot. You're sweating like crazy."

Fuck, now I'm hearing shit. I need to get away from him. "Uhh, I'm sick. I don't want to get you sick so you should move back next to Ashton."

Harry laughed. "Am I making you nervous? It's so obvious you're lying."

I blushed. "I-I no. I'm just sick." I faked a sneeze.

I met Harry's eyes and he smiled. "How are you a drama major but suck at lying? Or maybe I see right through you."

"You can't see right through anything." I mumbled.

He snickered. "No, but seriously. What's up?" He said, placing a hand on my thigh.

I looked down at my crotch. Please don't get hard, please don't get hard.

"Uh..uh umm. Don't know." I stuttered.

Harry sighed and rubbing my thigh to comfort me. "Well, I'm here if you want to talk." He leaned in.

I bit my lip, feeling myself get a little hard. I gulped and put my hand on top of his. "Okay, thanks." I said, removing his hand off me.

He looked at me and narrowed his eyes, watching me chew on my bottom lip.

"Zayn." He called. He turned my face to him, caressing it softly. "You alright? Talk to me."

"Can you just please stop touching me. Jesus." I snapped.

He blinked rapidly. "Uh okay. Sorry."

I groaned and put my head down. Why is this happening? Just when I thought I had this crush under control, a sex dream comes to mess everything up.

I should just rip my dick off and throw it off a cliff. It's doing nothing but making my mind think unholy things about Harry.

Walking around without a dick would be awesome. I wouldn't have to worry about possibly getting a boner near him because the chances of me getting one soon are very high.