16

Random Zarry Gif

Chapter 16

Part 2

"Woah, oh my gosh." I said, looking at Harry. He glared down at my father's unconscious body. "Oh my gosh." I said again, not believing what just happened. "Harry, you knocked him out." I groaned, feeling sore on the side of my face.

Harry let out a breath and kneeled next to me. "We need to get you some paper towels. Come on." He said, placing one arm under my legs and the other on my back, proceeding to carry me.

I blushed at how close we were. "Harry, w-what are you doing?"

He nodded in the direction of the front door. "I'm going to bring you inside to patch you up. The side of your face is bruised baby."

I gave him a look. He rolled his eyes. "We spent this whole afternoon kissing, why can't I just call you baby?" He asked, walking inside.

I ignored his question and turned toward my dad's limp body. "Shouldn't we like bring him in? People are going to be wondering why a grown man is laying outside in the cold with no jacket or coat on."

Harry closed the door with his foot and placed me on the counter. "I really don't care. Maybe he should freeze to death out there." He mumbled.

I sighed. "I get that he's a dick-"

Harry scoffed. "Dick? He keeps referring to our relationship as some demonic shit. He disrespected you, he fucking pushed you, he made you bleed. He kept us apart for two fucking years. So, I'm sorry Zayn, I don't give a flying fuck if he freezes out there. My bad." He snapped.

I glared at him. "He's still my dad. You can't just-"

Harry rolled his eyes. "I don't care. You trying to make me sympathize with him is going in one ear and out the other. He even said he hoped this crash would put some sense into you." He placed his arms on either side of me. "I'm leaving him there."

I frowned. "Okay, I get that but what if someone sees him? I don't want the cops called on you. Can you just please do it for me? I don't want you to get in trouble." I pleaded, placing my hands on his shoulders to calm him down.

He shook his head and moved away from me. "Fine." Harry opened the door and grabbed my father by his ankles. "Fuck, I can't even carry his ass in here. I guess all that hate made that motherfucker heavy."

I bit my lip. "Just please hurry, this looks so suspense."

Harry rolled his eyes and dragged him inside. My eyes widen when my dad's head hit the coat rack by the door. "Harry!"

He faked a smile. "Oops. Silly me, I'm so clumsy."

I sighed. "Just be careful."

"I'll try." He said, sending me a tight smile. He groaned as he lifted my dad's body and threw him on the couch.