22

Sorry brahs for the long long long  update 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

This meme fucked me up😭😭😂

Two more chapters left 🌚🌚😢

RECAP: ZARRY COMES FROM BACK FROM THE STORE, WHERE THEY WERE DOING SILLY DARES, AND ZAYN FINDS HIS MOM'S CAR PARKED OUTSIDE.

Chapter 22

"So...how is everything?" Anne asked my mother. We were all sitting down at the kitchen table. Anne cooked us some fish and mashed potatoes.

"G-"

"Why are you here?" Harry asked, cutting my mother off instantly. I looked at her in disbelief. She hasn't seen me in weeks and she was sitting there like everything was okay. Like her son hasn't been home or contacted her. I gulped, feeling my throat clog up.

Anne gasped. "Harry, don't be rude."

He let out a humorless laugh. "Are you serious? Don't be rude? You're telling me to not be rude? Do you see the woman you're sitting next to and you're telling-"

"Babe." I said quietly, not wanting him to get angry. As much as I found it sexy how he was getting mad on my behalf, I really wanted to be cautious about this.

My mother coming here out of nowhere not only is weird but it frightens me. Who knows what she has planning up her sleeve.

Harry looked at me. "What?"

I shook my head at him. "Can you please relax for me?" I whispered to him.

His eyes widen in disbelief. "Seriously? You have Satan sitting-"

My mother placed her hand over her chest. "Excuse me? Satan? Still disrespectful I see." She said, crossing her arms at Harry.

Harry glared at her. "Enough about me. What about your son hmm? He hasn't been home in weeks and you or your crusty husband hasn't called him once. What if he was dead?"

Anne looked at him. "Hun, don't you think you're being dramatic? She probably knew Zayn would be here."

I narrowed my eyes at Anne, about to say something to her but Harry beat me to it. "Please, don't tell me you're falling for her charm? She's didn't check up on her son for weeks and you're trying to justify it? What is wrong with you?" Harry asked.

Anne glared at Harry. "Harry Edwards Styles! Go to your room, right now!"

Harry ignored her outburst. "Your son gets into a car crash and you move him all the way to a different country. Why? Because he's gay? That's sick."

Anne got up. "Harry! I'm warning you, please."

Harry sighed. "Fine, I'll relax but this conversation isn't over. I need answers."