5

Jungkook

Jungkook

I was sitting in my car Watching her through tinted windows.

Hoseok has sent me all information about her and here I was outside of her uni.

There she was sitting with her friends laughing, playing unaware of the eyes on her.

Wind was grazing her beautiful golden brown hairs teasing them, smile adorned her lips whenever her friend was saying something making my heart skip a beat.

Beautiful

Ever since that day when she saved me, my mind was stuck on her. Her eyes, her smile, her aura everything is just pulling me towards her.

I still can't comprehend my feelings whether it's just infatuation or love but it's just increasing my need to have her day by day.

I felt my blood boil when a boy with silver hair throw his arm around her shoulders and whisper something in her ear to that she just laughed hitting his chest and he just hugged her close.

Close, they were too close for my liking.

Bad, bad angel don't you know you're not allowed to do that. I'm the only one with whom you can smile like that, who can touch you like that.

I guess I need to do things faster. Just wait a little more angel I'll have you where you really belong to, by my side, in my arms.

Giving last glance at her direction where they were still laughing I smirk and drive off from there.

|

Hana

We were sitting in our seats talking when there was an announcement from speaker that all students were needed to gather in auditorium hall.

I was about to exit the class when someone tap my shoulder I turned around to face my best friend jimin, "let's go together"

jimin was charming, funny, adorable guy with silver hair and beautiful eye smile and looks that can make you want to cheat on your boyfriend

We became friends over project where he was my partner since then we were best friends.

I smiled, "lets go" and we walked towards auditorium.

All students were already gathered, sitting with their groups and gossiping

I was searching for place to seat when I saw sohee waving at us from front row, I grab jimin's hand and moved to sit with her.

"what's going on", I asked

"I'm not sure but I think they are taking our guest lecture"

"guest lecture? but it's not even last week of month yet for that"